Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love those Rory mods. I hope I can afford to have him mod my DX11 sculpt in the future if he opens up of orders again. It is absolutely superb. I wonder how his mods would look on a DX01 sculpt. I have one lying around that I'm not using.

Some headsculpts are worth more than $112 imo. It's subjective but the amount of work involved is tremendous. But that joker head is overpriced.

Sooo, I just paid 400 for one of these DX11's in great condition. I guess you could say I am looking for some reassurance from collectors on this forum. I don't normally collect action figures, and this is actually the first hot toy I have ever bought. Does Hot Toys ever reissue figures that are almost identical? I am hoping the answer is no. My guess is that this will hold or increase in value due to its significance. I am not too concerned about making a profit on a toy, but I do like things that at least hold their value. What do you guys think?

Well so far we've had the joker in his purple outfit done 3 times by Hot Toys (MMS68, DX01 and DX11) so who knows whether they are finally happy that they have released a perfect Joker?

I would say they will absolutely release another Joker.
Maybe 2, maybe more. This is a business, they will release whatever makes them money.
The only way they will stop releasing them is if they lose the licence rights from either WB or Ledgers estate.

Sooo, I just paid 400 for one of these DX11's in great condition. I guess you could say I am looking for some reassurance from collectors on this forum. I don't normally collect action figures, and this is actually the first hot toy I have ever bought. Does Hot Toys ever reissue figures that are almost identical? I am hoping the answer is no. My guess is that this will hold or increase in value due to its significance. I am not too concerned about making a profit on a toy, but I do like things that at least hold their value. What do you guys think?

At MSRP you can almost guarantee you'll be able to recoup costs in a future sale, but when you pay $400 for a figure not so much. I don't agree with everyone else though - this'll be the last Joker in this outfit imo and will become the definitive stock version.

At MSRP you can almost guarantee you'll be able to recoup costs in a future sale, but when you pay $400 for a figure not so much. I don't agree with everyone else though - this'll be the last Joker in this outfit imo and will become the definitive stock version.

Think so mate? I dunno, the lure of cash is strong with this character. And I thought Howard pretty much directly hinted that they were working on another? At least I think I remember that. :lol

I have 5 already. I'm going to end up sticking them all in one shelf.... it's making my display harder to figure out, which ones go where... :thud:

qebazuju.jpg

7u2uzyby.jpg

I love posing heath. One of my favorites by far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back