Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brothers made this pose. Made me laugh real hard.
image_zps5ddec24e.jpg

330 shipped a very good price for the EX provided it is in new condition

an awful lot of people are selling theirs here lately- wonder what is up???

Ya, it's in mint condition. How much would a regular DX11 be worth in mint condition right now?

Like I said, I have both a regular and exclusive Joker. Selling them to help pay for bills... government shut down has impacted my family. :(

Ya, it's in mint condition. How much would a regular DX11 be worth in mint condition right now?

Like I said, I have both a regular and exclusive Joker. Selling them to help pay for bills... government shut down has impacted my family. :(

Wish I had the $$$ or some one that would work with me on a payment plan... I have an 200.00 amazon gift card but that prob dont mean crap to sum ppl these days... Will have no choice but to buy one on amazon.

You'll get through it, the government needs to get it's act together now!

A regular around $275-300- just depends.

Maybe we can work a deal for your EX if I can find some money....I'd like to have a second one!

You'll get through it, the government needs to get it's act together now!

A regular around $275-300- just depends.

Maybe we can work a deal for your EX if I can find some money....I'd like to have a second one!

Alright, thanks for the info. Ended up just listing my EX for $320 shipped and Reg for $290 shipped. Gonna just sell off the first one then keep the second.

Maybe but that is probably two years off........I just think people get a HT figure- enjoy it for a few months and need the cash to get the latest HT figure..the cycle continues

When people find themselves doing that (figure renting) I really think they should reconsider what their primary movie interest(s) is/are. What's the point in buying something if you're likely to sell it a few months down the line. I know circumstances can force us to sell things we would prefer not to but if the reason for selling is only so you can buy another figure.....

Last edited:
When people find themselves doing that (figure renting) I really think they should reconsider what their primary movie interest(s) is/are. What's the point in buying something if you're likely to sell it a few months down the line. I know circumstances can force us to sell things we would prefer not to but if the reason for selling is only so you can buy another figure.....

check the FS board for evidence of this- I've never read so many "briefly displayed in detolf" threads...

I think half sell for the money(have to pay something) and other half just tire of it and want something new. Latest and greatest.

Where can i get this set? I'm looking to get a second outfit for my the laughing head sculpt.

I honestly don't know where else to buy it from, but there's plenty of it on ebay. That said, I'm still waiting to see if anyone would post in-hand photos to check the quality.

Okay, found it on ebay now for $80. Is that the right price? with the body this bash will run me around $120. Do you guys think is it worth it?

I have a DX01 and DX11. Maybe I'll just swap the head on DX01 for the laughing head sculpt.

I honestly don't know where else to buy it from, but there's plenty of it on ebay. That said, I'm still waiting to see if anyone would post in-hand photos to check the quality.

Back