Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dig it. Im assuming he has a knife in his hand? Can't really see it.

Although.....(see below)

I don't think I would have seen that if you didn't mention it. :lol But yea, it looks like they are about to make out a little.
Mainly due to the fact I can't see the knife.

Nice shots! I especially like this one. I really like the ungloved hands they included in this set.

:lol Yeah. He's supposed to have the knife at his throat. I took a picture from my phone and it always tilts to the side when uploaded. :rotfl @ the Brokebat Mountain comment.

I find your username interesting. Jon Stark instead of Jon Snow. Have you read the books?
Yes I have and they are amazing! The following spoiler will probably happen at the end of Season 4.
Spoiler Spoiler:

He's a great character and I've become obsessed with that show since the end of season 1. I never saw that coming!

My favorite figure so far.
I have planned this diorama ever since I saw the laughing head sculpt.
I know that the backdrop is for the interrogation scene, but it is good enough for me.
What do you guys think?
Sorry for the crappy photos.

IMG_2729_zps1eb0af85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2734_zpsd00f14bf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2735_zps6967c253.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My insperation: https://www.e-ureka.com/shop/items/zuno/shop_zuno10021102.html

Yes I have and they are amazing! The following spoiler will probably happen at the end of Season 4.
Spoiler Spoiler:

He's a great character and I've become obsessed with that show since the end of season 1. I never saw that coming!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
I saw the first season of the show and loved it! Then I read the first book to see the differences and really liked it but I already knew what happened, so it didn't pack the punch it was supposed to.
Saw season 2 and my appreciation grew and I became a bigger fan. I was impatient and decided to read Storm of Swords because I just needed to know what happened. Storm of Swords was riveting! As I was reading it, I was visualizing the tv actors and certainly Robb is more prominent in the show than the book.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I ended up reading Feast and Dance. I enjoyed both but they both felt incomplete with Feast getting the shorted most. Thanks for the forum suggestion. I'll check it out.
One more thing:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sorry Domishin for spoiling anything for you. It was great talking GOT with you Fiend. :1-1:We need Winds of Winter now!!! :duff

Back