Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are correct. :peace

I think I'll just put the mask on the box for now. It's too much $ to be spending on something that isn't accurate. :(

:goodpost: I'm with you. No intention to use the mask.
I built all 5 goons years ago and simply don't have the space, patience or money to do it again.

The detonator is a cool accessory however.

You are correct. :peace

I think I'll just put the mask on the box for now. It's too much $ to be spending on something that isn't accurate. :(

Not using the mask either. With The Bat and the armory coming out this year I don't have fundage to do a custom of a non-important character. Maybe a ways down the line I will.

I think the regular is split shipment and May is for new orders.. Alter ego newsletter said joker 2.0 shipping in next 30 days,partial shipment.

New orders eh? I ordered Day 1 when it went up. Im waiting on my final flex pay which was scheduled for the 20th and because it being the 20th SS stated that mine has to wait till the next shipment. Its complete bull****. They wouldn't bump my flex payment up early.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone know when BBTS is getting this? I'm guessing it is going to be like June now :lol.

I emailed BBTS a couple days ago and this is what they said,

"We are anticipating that figure to arrive within 1-2 weeks. Please note, we are provided with estimated times of arrival only and the date is subject to change due to shipping or manufacturing issues. If further updates are made available it will be noted on our website listing accordingly."

:impatient:

Wow, the Ex is In Stock on SSC right now. Grabbed that and cancelled my BBTS order. Didn't even think I had a shot at that, but its still up!

received exclusive and spine of collector box had a tear in the top and bottom about a half inch each. there was a SS exclusive sticker inside the factory brown box so i can tell you who ripped the collector box. not a cheap item and devalued before it even reached me. weak quality control is nothing new.

Set up the dio and took some pics, changed up the pose again.

P1030639_zps5fad7c34.jpg

P1030645_zps83a349e9.jpg

P1030650_zpse24bf3e4.jpg

P1030661_zps4c0ca467.jpg

P1030664_zps38cfbeac.jpg

P1030675_zps204080b6.jpg

P1030679_zpsdd375692.jpg

P1030681_zps4d212dcb.jpg

P1030683_zps817bc3f6.jpg

P1030689_zpsaba52c23.jpg

Stole that last pose from hhhanly I believe..

Great to see the VIP in-stock at SSC, as it knocks the Evil Bay Re-Sellers of their Perch a bit :)

nice Pics ZaCHw117

I actually just received mine this Morning, and even though the Clothes are slightly brighter & different Material .. I still prefer my DX01 ! (Old Stickler )

Head Sculpt is better :clap :) , the DX -11 is a Great piece, but I caunt Display him Yet as no room Left :( ~ need another Glass Det , from IKEA ??

Back