Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving this figure now

3WjnKNk.jpg

1zIOio3.jpg

8MlImng.jpg

i didn't bother taking off the plastic because i could tell right away that this wasn't going to work. and yeah ~ the door handle is on the wrong side.

couldn't go wide enough. had some other takes where i had futzed batman's position better, but there's no point since they are all too shallow.

when i get my second set of windows i will try this again since it will allow me to get an actual accurate shot.

and maybe i'll put a bolt on the floor for Maglor.

jokerbatmanrepro.jpg

i didn't bother taking off the plastic because i could tell right away that this wasn't going to work. and yeah ~ the door handle is on the wrong side.

couldn't go wide enough. had some other takes where i had futzed batman's position better, but there's no point since they are all too shallow.

when i get my second set of windows i will try this again since it will allow me to get an actual accurate shot.

jokerbatmanrepro.jpg

Still good bro, looks like the scene. :clap

Never knew the door was on the wrong side though. :slap

It's an iPhone 4S. It's pretty good. :)

Ah I knew it would be an I phone. :wink1:

I missed this, now I get it, yeah it would be good for people that need everything to be perfect! :rotfl

oh crap, sorry Maglor ~ it was Hydeous who made the comment!

:pow

Still good bro, looks like the scene. :clap

Never knew the door was on the wrong side though. :slap

thanks! we'll see how much better it looks when i have all the right pieces. maybe a little creative photoshop for the door problem too.

: D

jokerbatmanrepro.jpg
:rock that looks pretty damn close!

Ah, I keep seeing like thick versions of the walls and getting confused. Some that look so well done it looks official. If only every DX was as jam-packed as this.

Back