Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine this morning. This is easily my favourite figure in my collection.

This figure damn near bankrupted me and I need rent money. Im selling both the mask and detonator together for $50 now if anyones interested.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/330897841669

Dammit, you HAD to make it buy it now, and make it so easy to purchase.

I just grabbed it, and I don't even have the figure, nor will I have it for a fair amount of time. And I had just convinced myself, "Just get the regular, you'll never use the EX stuff anyway." :slap

Dammit, you HAD to make it buy it now, and make it so easy to purchase.

I just grabbed it, and I don't even have the figure, nor will I have it for a fair amount of time. And I had just convinced myself, "Just get the regular, you'll never use the EX stuff anyway." :slap

:lol I appreciate it though. You're helping me pay my rent! Haha

I'm swamped for the rest of the day and tomorrow, but Ill send it out to you first thing Thursday man. :)

C'mon... this is just night and day. Old Joker is dated!

joker_zpsbe74d667.jpg

C'mon... this is just night and day. Old Joker is dated!

joker_zpsbe74d667.jpg

Looks to me like the BR sculpt holds up just fine next to the new one. The hair is a bit better on the DX, and it looks a little more lifelike because the BR face is completely expressionless.

Otherwise, it looks fine to me.

SnakeDoc

If the Bank Robber had the new paint job, I dunno, it'd be pretty close.

Yeah the right bit of his face is a bit out of focus now that I look at it.

Still in terms of quality of paint apps/realism in general, I just don't see it being a question.

Last edited:
Back