Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vssqus

vssqai

Waiting for the Batman dx 12 to complete the scene.

Last edited:
Wow hokietwo I love the pics. This one had me doing a double take

9939b6a2-9e79-43d4-b1ec-065e65d7c88e_zps9ff14dff.jpg

I'm glad you liked the pics. This one turned out pretty good. I had to keep resetting the tripod and focusing through the metal bars to squeeze a focus point in between to his face.

Thanks everybody for all for the nice feedback. :wave

I might "break my one rule":rotfl (forgive the Joker pun) and do a interest thread if people would like to have this. It think it would be a very small run of 5 max to start. Its a charmer in a detolf, really makes for a stunning display. Very creepy with him staring out at you from the cell. Freaks you out when walking by the display case. :lol

If I can work it in with my work schedule I will post the interest thread in the DC Customs board in the next week.

Epic! Simply EPIC!

tumblr_m573cm446k1rtjw1mo1_250.gif

Love this GIF, by the way!

Must have seen that picture quoted a dozen times, and I never get third of seeing it. Really great shot. :clap

Thank you so much, guys! I wasn't going to even post this photo because of the 89 Joker. I thought it would actually get slammed cause 89's in front and not the subject of this thread. Somebody asked for a reverse of that with Ledger Joker out front. I am going to do that today and post results later, if you all don't mind.

I don't think I'll ever get bored of these these two Joker figures, they are my favorites in my meager collection. Hot Toys really hit it out of the park with them. :yess:

Here's my first attempt at an interrogation pose.

IMG_5709.jpg
[/CENTER]

I will probably be breaking down and buying doubles of the DX11 vest, tie, and shirt to do it justice.

Great shot! Where did you get the single shelf? Looks great.

ditched the pers and sculpted the eyes, did some more resulpting on the face, mainly the jaw, chin, and mouth. used my eb head for reference, also sanded off the heavy skin texture he had. here's some teaser pics for you guys. :)

DSCN65242_zpsb7716e38.jpg

DSCN65233_zpsd5c918d6.jpg

DSCN65222_zps7fd71f55.jpg

DSCN65213_zps928a223b.jpg

:thud: My God that is the Joker right there, you got me tempted now to go out and buy the sculpt so I can do this!:panic:

Bad news about the DX11 guys !!!!

Over at Onesixthwarriors It has been confirmed that the first few batches of DX11's were made with defect plastic and the plastic is sticking to the clothes and destroying the figure. :horror

April Fools :rotfl

Bad news about the DX11 guys !!!!

Over at Onesixthwarriors It has been confirmed that the first few batches of DX11's were made with defect plastic and the plastic is sticking to the clothes and destroying the figure. :horror

April Fools :rotfl

LOL...should've said "confirmed at 4chan"...we would've believed ya...lol.

I'm not going for scene specific with mine just a cool looking display. I think I have settled on this one for a bit.

1364834174_zpsc08e948d.jpg

All I can say is wow the tailoring on this guy is spectacular.....I really could weep over how amazing this guy is just wow, so many goodies with him. Kinda puts the DX12 too shame really

Damn. Will cost me $120 if I wanna get doubles of the tie, vest, and shirt...

Damn. Will cost me $120 if I wanna get doubles of the tie, vest, and shirt...

Im assuming you're talking about ebay prices? Certainly they couldn't had cheaper at auction? I've seen the coat itself sell for around $25-$30 at auction a few time. Too bad you didn't hit up TA when they had the PPO on this. I got the pants,shirt and tie for around $33.

Don't know what TA is. And I hate waiting to see how it goes with auctions. Will most likely just keep him displayed with the V1 gear.

Don't know what TA is. And I hate waiting to see how it goes with auctions. Will most likely just keep him displayed with the V1 gear.

i bought my self a loose DX01 from rollingj on here. I Didn't want to pay ebay prices for DX11 clothes it would be stupidly high. I think the V1 looks fine for interrogation,little dirtier and beat up compared to dx11 more clean and bright look.

Back