Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody know why??? This also happend with Black Widow.

Because SS is seriously slacking in that department. I stopped using them for this very reason. Whether you pre-order the second it's up on their site or you order it the day it arrives in their warehouse, the order they ship in is random. Their priority pre-order is crap since it means nothing to pre-order from them if they are just going to ship randomly than in the order the orders were received.

Because SS is seriously slacking in that department. I stopped using them for this very reason. Whether you pre-order the second it's up on their site or you order it the day it arrives in their warehouse, the order they ship in is random. Their priority pre-order is crap since it means nothing to pre-order from them if they are just going to ship randomly than in the order the orders were received.

:goodpost: :exactly:
This will probably be my last order thru them. The recent Exclusives aren't even worth it anymore. The wait sucks. I'm not falling for the pay early scam too.

i had a problem once with a delayed shipment with ssc (first order ever), but since then they have been very predictable, very steady for me (two days to charge and another two to ship).

nothing makes sense about how they do it, but as long as they are consistent with my orders, i don't really care.

Yeah, think so. I pre- ordered on November 2012 and mine just got the status changed to shipping soon. This is my 1st time purchasing on SS :rotfl

Yeah I did lol didn't want to rub it in, I saw you were still waiting for it.

:lol No its ok I'm glad you got yours. I'll admit I didn't order day 1 so I wasn't necessarily expecting it right away but when they ran my card so fast yesterday morning I got my hopes up. They've mostly been consistent with me but this one seems all over the place kind of like the DX12. I didn't order that the day it went up but was part of their first batch anyway. I ordered Bane day 1 and got him on time. Just seems there's no method to the madness at SS kind of like how HT operates. I'm sure I will get my notice by tomorrow but it is a strange way they seem to operate at times. :cuckoo:

Yeah, think so. I pre- ordered on November 2012 and mine just got the status changed to shipping soon. This is my 1st time purchasing on SS :rotfl

Exactly. I went with amiami for this figure instead of waiting. I ordered him on a Thursday and got him that Saturday which was two weeks ago and he was cheaper for me than SS since I live in Japan and amiami is in Tokyo.

Catwoman is my last figure from them if my wait list with amiami doesn't switch over.

:lol No its ok I'm glad you got yours. I'll admit I didn't order day 1 so I wasn't necessarily expecting it right away but when they ran my card so fast yesterday morning I got my hopes up. They've mostly been consistent with me but this one seems all over the place kind of like the DX12. I didn't order that the day it went up but was part of their first batch anyway. I ordered Bane day 1 and got him on time. Just seems there's no method to the madness at SS kind of like how HT operates. I'm sure I will get my notice by tomorrow but it is a strange way they seem to operate at times. :cuckoo:

Yeah I'm sure youll get the notice by the end of tomorrow

There definitely doesn't seem to be any order with Sideshow, however I've had pretty good service from them so far.

I've had 4 orders with them so far. All 4 orders were charged on the day they were supposed to according to the email (same day the figures arrived in the warehouse), and shipped by the next day at the latest. Mind you, I ordered Bane and Joker around February, so I didn't expect to get in on first shipment, let alone ship out so quickly. Really don't understand how they are organizing their shipments, seeing as there are people who ordered this thing the moment it went up for pre-order who are still waiting.

On another note, I'm pretty sure I was also undercharged by around $100 for joker, according to my bank statement. I love Sideshow lol.

:goodpost: :exactly:
This will probably be my last order thru them. The recent Exclusives aren't even worth it anymore. The wait sucks. I'm not falling for the pay early scam too.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-V...V_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item4ac06bc9c1

The exclusive to this one will be worth it. Sure that^ # seems high now, i expect it to go down a bit when more of these things ship, and then it will slowly crawl back up to that # when the well dries. That is a $100 profit give or take. Sell the exclusive bits and Joker suddenly cost you around $200. The extra $25 bucks for the exclusive is a good investment.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-V...V_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item4ac06bc9c1

The exclusive to this one will be worth it. Sure that^ # seems high now, i expect it to go down a bit when more of these things ship, and then it will slowly crawl back up to that # when the well dries. That is a $100 profit give or take. Sell the exclusive bits and Joker suddenly cost you around $200. The extra $25 bucks for the exclusive is a good investment.

Your right about this exclusive. Remember that this is a character that we love. But the other HT Exclusives are heh...... Catwoman will have just a Batman Cowl, didn't the Classic Predator come with the Berzerker Predator skull, and just because if this we lose out on free shipping. Exclusives should be something the collector goes out of his way to get. Remember when the Guardian Predator used the old style of waiting, refreshing,waiting and hoping to god you got one. They should have gave us the two Rottweiler dogs he had at the end of the movie for exclusives. :rotfl:rotfl

i had a problem once with a delayed shipment with ssc (first order ever), but since then they have been very predictable, very steady for me (two days to charge and another two to ship).

nothing makes sense about how they do it, but as long as they are consistent with my orders, i don't really care.

Pretty much the same with me. 2 or 3 days to charge then 2 or 3 days to ship. I had orders with other places but switched most of them to SS due to their excellent customer service department.

I PO this guy on day one but after several months I really do not care about the order 1st get it 1st, another couple days won't kill me.

That being said this is the one figure i have really been waiting for, most likely will pick up a second one.

I think its just a matter of when before the China knock off companies make fake copies of this rubber mask and dump em on ebay. As its a pretty lucrative investment for 1 mold and they can sell it for $40-50 bucks.

Back