Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a different notice:

Eviction.jpg

I'm on the waitlist. I don't feel lucky.

Me too and neither do I. My DX batman converted about two days ago but I don't have much hope for the EX on this one.

Soon I'm going to snag myself the non-ex version cause I need this figure in my collection regardless.

I preordered mine pretty late, compared to you guys, like 01/15, does that mean I'm getting second shipment? What does it really mean? I'll have to wait until Summer to get this figure? Oh and I have two more payments one on 3/15 and 4/15.. I didn't get any notification about it coming in, first time buyer on Sideshow, fairly new to collecting all I have is Dx12 )=

Damn you emails that really mean nothing!

right? they get you all excited and then it's just what you already know.

i've had this pre-ordered since july and i ordered bane just a couple of weeks ago. will probably get bane before it.

hilarious.

I preordered mine pretty late, compared to you guys, like 01/15, does that mean I'm getting second shipment? What does it really mean? I'll have to wait until Summer to get this figure? Oh and I have two more payments one on 3/15 and 4/15.. I didn't get any notification about it coming in, first time buyer on Sideshow, fairly new to collecting all I have is Dx12 )=

I ordered mine on the 12th of January (Cancelled him in December and re-ordered him) and I got a notice :dunno Did you order the Ex?

Is it really first come first serve with SS? Doesn't seem it o_o

I ordered mine on the 12th of January (Cancelled him in December and re-ordered him) and I got a notice :dunno Did you order the Ex?

Is it really first come first serve with SS? Doesn't seem it o_o

This is straight from the email:

SPLIT SHIPMENT:
We will be receiving a split shipment of this item, and will be processing orders in the sequence in which orders for this item were placed. If your order is not processed at this time due to lack of available product or due to credit card decline or other policy issues, you will be receiving another email notice when we are notified that the next shipment is on the way.

This is straight from the email:

SPLIT SHIPMENT:
We will be receiving a split shipment of this item, and will be processing orders in the sequence in which orders for this item were placed. If your order is not processed at this time due to lack of available product or due to credit card decline or other policy issues, you will be receiving another email notice when we are notified that the next shipment is on the way.

Ah, I didn't read that in the email :slap

Got my notice as well. My birthday is coming up on the 24th of this month. Wish it would get here before my birthday but that is highly doubtful. :gah:

Got my shipping confirmation from amiami this morning. Bane also seems to be shipping from sideshow so it could be a good weekend possibly. Make me forget $70 shipping lol, atleast bane is free shipping.

Me too minus Bane. :hi5: My joker 2.0 should be here on Friday since they use USPS Express mail.:panic::yess::panic:

Back