Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the first person to complain is...

a guy with a custom $1000 joker avatar. :lol Whadda ******.

If I'm not mistaken, he sculpted that.

I've seen pics of stevens work. Plus, it's just opinion? :dunno

I love the figure, but still read other's opinions with respect. And certainly try not to respond in the matter you did if I disagree.

This is a great chance to pick up a Joker, as I missed out the DX01. :yess:

Shoe Blade!

600668_10150886135362344_1700148992_n.jpeg

Don't forget the backdrop

I also forgot Kato's clothing line. :slap

scaled.php

I like how it comes with handcuffs, but I doubt anyone will do that pose with the great smiling one.

Honestly it looks incredible, but what really makes me want to get it is the table and lamp. I really need some 1/6 furniture and rather than buying some shady unreliable stuff off of random sites of Ebay, being able to get one alongside a high quality Hot Toys figure is definitely something I would like. That way I can fully enjoy this figure too because I can have him with the full outfit on in another shelf and have someone else use the table and lamp.

as much as i love the figure, 200+ for a toy is already pushing it for me. if this figures is 270+,it will be officially have passed my limits.

I'm confused, didn't your specs say shotgun?

In the official specs it's included but not in the images they provided. Either it's not shown, got nixed or the specs they made up had it wrong.

I'm gonna assume it's a mistake considering it's not in the pictures sent.

Back