Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhh no.
Honestly, why is anyone surprised at the shipping costs?
International shipping is expensive and the Joker is heavy which leads to expensive.

Sideshow has the weight of the Joker at 9lbs (which I assume they don't double box). So approximately 4kg plus packing materials and box

The EMS rate straight from JapanPost:
https://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/charge/list/ems_all_en.html

Hey, I'm just going on what the one dude said. He said it would be close to $300. I put in a order they told me shipping was $80. I said Ami Ami isn't for me. Case closed.

iqvfbd.jpg

Got creative with the cards.

I like it! Might steal it. :D

:horror Damn, no wonder the shipping is what it is.

Yeah. Maybe that table and chair set is heavier than we think.

When the hell is slow *** sideshow going to ship these didn't it come out before Christmas? What is with sideshow, sometimes they ship it a month after it comes out, others a whole quarter. I hate dealing with sideshow if it was not for the exclusives I would not bother. I dont even remember what the exclusive for this one is so I must not care all too much.

i don't think SSC is responsible for the delays. you can blame HT's for that. SSC is just the middle man.
as far as ht is concerned it hasn't been released internationally yet, just in their region.

Last edited:
My batman is getting really lonely )=, waiting for this figure is making the days go by slower every day. The joker is only going to be my second figure so i'm looking very forward to it, and it's sad looking at my batman on the shelf all by himself hah.

Hey, I'm just going on what the one dude said. He said it would be close to $300. I put in a order they told me shipping was $80. I said Ami Ami isn't for me. Case closed.

Sorry Fiend for convincing u to order off of Amiami.:1-1: Anyhow, a good friend of mine loaned me some money to cover my Joker. So I caved in and bought it off Amiami. The total came out to $355 which is a lil steep, but at least I'll have him by this week instead of waiting till April.:yess::panic:

That is crazy. I think they jacked up the shipping price since I ordered Naruto and Sasuke of last year. The EMS was around $15-$20 range at the time. Cuz when I ordered Sasuke first, he was $202 w/shipping. Then I decided to get Naruto to go along with him a couple weeks later, he cost $204 w/shipping. I emailed them why the price wasn't the same and they told me it's cuz Naruto weighed a tad bit more than Sasuke. Amiami calculate the shipping along with the weight of the package on top of that. Joker 2.0 must be pretty heavy if they gonna charge us $80+ for shipping. I emailed them last night to cancel and they said use SAL method which cost 61?? jpy compared to EMS which cost 71?? jpy. I was like really??:slap U barely save much using SAL and it's not safe using that method cuz it'll take weeks for it to come in, no tracking#, and no insurance. That's what I said to them. EMS is the best option I told them. And they don't want me to cancel but tried to convince me using SAL, but I told them straight up if u can find HT Bane or PAK MG Rising Raiden which are out of stock on their site, then I can buy either one of them from at any given day. So I keep y'all posted when they get back to me and see what they say.:lol

Yeah, I checked the other shipping too. Its way to much. Bit disappointed. It was supposed to be a bday present and she was willing to pay up to $40 or so and that's what I would have paid if I was doing the buying but $80 is flippin ridiculous.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to Australia.

Sorry Fiend for convincing u to order off of Amiami.:1-1: Anyhow, a good friend of mine loaned me some money to cover my Joker. So I caved in and bought it off Amiami. The total came out to $355 which is a lil steep, but at least I'll have him by this week instead of waiting till April.:yess::panic:

Eh, no biggie. It's not like I lost anything. :)

Welcome to Australia.

:lol I've said a million time how I feel for you guys that get hit with these custom charges. I don't think I could collect.

:lol I've said a million time how I feel for you guys that get hit with these custom charges. I don't think I could collect.

We only get hit with shipping. We don't pay any customs duties on purchases under a grand, so we don't have it anywhere near as bad as the Europeans.

We only get hit with shipping. We don't pay any customs duties on purchases under a grand, so we don't have it anywhere near as bad as the Europeans.

Ah. That's who I always hear the custom complaints from. Why is it so bad over ther I wonder.

The regular has free shipping and the ex does not.

Yeah, I thought so. Is it at least that $10 flat rate shipping?

Back