Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good enough to me. Not a 10/10, but a solid 8.5.

Kicked back to May down under, so ordered from amiami. Fingers crossed, should be here Friday or early next week.

Its a 5 at best IMO. That being said, it does look more realistic and the eyes do not look big in person, but they still are big and it is still poor likeness to Ledger IMO.

Last edited:
Then don't buy it. :dunno

Already have it, I bought it for the laughing the sculpt mainly. The PERS sculpt is not bad, it is just not mind blowing like people on here keep promoting IMO. However, that is just my opinion each to their own. I am not trying to change people's minds I just don't see why people think it looks so great from the pics on here. :confused:

Last edited:
What did you pay for shipping if you don't mind me asking.

It was about $60, but for me, the total worked about about $5-$15 more than the cheapest I'll find him locally, so bugger it. :)

Already have it.

Then if you don't like it, get rid of it. I've gotten rid of plenty of things over the years that ended up not being as good as I wanted them to be.

It was about $60, but for me, the total worked about about $5-$15 more than the cheapest I'll find him locally, so bugger it. :)

Then if you don't like it, get rid of it. I've gotten rid of plenty of things over the years that ended up not being as good as I wanted them to be.

No it will just be sitting in a box to gain value when I plan to sell the whole figure in a few years :lol

Ah. One of those people.

Not really, I am only putting just the PERS head in the box. Some people prefer the PERS sculpt some people prefer the Laughing one. I prefer the laughing one. I am just saying that is where the head sculpt will be while this figures continues to increase in value. :lol

Actually i think this headsculpt looks better than the dx01, but there is one thing that keeps bugging me and that's the hair.
Everytime ht's does a joker they make the hair solid green. :dunno

Actually i think this headsculpt looks better than the dx01, but there is one thing that keeps bugging me and that's the hair.
Everytime ht's does a joker they make the hair solid green. :dunno

Oh there is no doubt this is better than DX01 sculpt, but not much better, stlill very toy like still IMO. :(

Well the Bank Robber Joker's hair was not solid green, if anything that was too brown. :thud:

Oh there is no doubt this is better than DX01 sculpt, but not much better, stlill very toy like still IMO. :(

Well the Bank Robber Joker's hair was not solid green, if anything that was too brown. :thud:

Well if you're not happy with your $300 full figure set then you have my permission to spend every day of your life searching for an Adam sculpt that will cost $2000 alone :wave

Well, that puts the DX10 down to 4/10 at best.

Where does that put the V.1...or the Medicom?

:lol

From what I can make out from stills the BR hair should have been brown.

Joker_as_Bozo.jpg

Hmm look at the pics below, you can see still see green in the hair, granted maybe not as much when he is in his Joker outfit. The Hot toys Bank Robber one is too brown with no green in it at all, which is wrong.

tdk_0095_zpsccb856ba.jpg

heath-ledger-batman-pics-4_zpsd474335f.jpg

I thought the BR Joker with slicked back hair was green? And it's brown to begin with in the movie. I heard TDK was going to have a scene of him putting on his make up in the bank but that it was removed

Well if you're not happy with your $300 full figure set then you have my permission to spend every day of your life searching for an Adam sculpt that will cost $2000 alone :wave

I never said I was unhappy with the full figure set. I said I don't like the PERS head. I wish people would read the threads correctly I said over and over it is a good set and the only thing I don't like is the PERS head and already have an Adam head.

Back