Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered this figure from BBTS. I can live without the exclusive.

I really like the interrogation scene, but will probably wind up displaying it with the regular head.

I think both head sculpts look very good.

Inreally think you made the right choice:lecture
Anytime a Batman and Joker are displayed together, both pieces look better. They just compliment eachother well, I think anyway.
But remember, it's just a figure. Don't kill yourself at work for just a figure. I hope you can come up with the money as easy as possible pal. :hi5:

i have more than enough savings to cover the figure, just like to earn the money back to keep my savings at the same level type thing :cuckoo:

I'm sure we all will :)

is the 1/6 pencil "sharpened" that comes with this or not? I can't seem to tell from the pics

i'm probably being stupid but when does joker have a grey jacket in the film? There's the dark grey/black one at the start, but then he has a purple jacket under his coat not a grey one. What am i missing? Re-watching the film and can;t find the light grey jacket

Its a lighter gray blazer under the purple coat

doesn't really show on the film imo but yeah from promo pics it is, the HT gray is too light tho imo, the jacket is almost charcoal/gunmetal in real life, not silver/light gray.

Still love the figure, just couldn't place the light jacket in the film

Actually, some shots reveal more blue:

blazeref.jpg

Lot's of variables with lighting and filters etc...

Just get the Joker and Batpod.

Maybe Batman too if he doesn't turn out to be poo.

What's more interesting to look at, giant vehicles or really detailed figures?

For me, it's hands-down the figures.

If you have to choose, err on the side of figures.

i'm probably being stupid but when does joker have a grey jacket in the film? There's the dark grey/black one at the start, but then he has a purple jacket under his coat not a grey one. What am i missing? Re-watching the film and can;t find the light grey jacket

In all scenes where he has his full 'clown' outfit on he has a blue jacket underneath.

Hot Toys, I'm begging you, please don't screw this up. I no longer care if I have to buy custom socks or not, if it means getting something exactly like the prototype, don't change a single thing. Please, make this one a keeper.:pray:

Back