Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is looovee...
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me...no more

What is looovee...
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me...no more

5810928_orig.gif

I am trying to think of what 'possible' problems DX11 may have, so I can start planning ahead.

I hope DX11 will have sturdy joints, and that the shirts don't stain the body (although the body isn't gonna be made out of rubber).

I also hope the table isn't made out of cheap plywood, that cracks/break easily, or some other thin plastic material. Solid metal would be awesome. :rock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am trying to think of what 'possible' problems DX11 may have, so I can start planning ahead.

I hope DX11 will have sturdy joints, and that the shirts don't stain the body (although the body isn't gonna be made out of rubber).

I also hope the table isn't made out of cheap plywood, that cracks/break easily, or some other thin plastic material. Solid metal would be awesome. :rock

Or some qc issues, like on the 89 joker... :monkey2

hmmm... weak knees like the EB MiB figs :rotfl

In all seriousness, anything and everything can go wrong with ANY figure & not to rag on Enterbay or Hot Toys they (all companies) have QC that seem unjustifiable for the money they charge. One must have FAITH! :wave

hmmm... weak knees like the EB MiB figs :rotfl

In all seriousness, anything and everything can go wrong with ANY figure & not to rag on Enterbay or Hot Toys they (all companies) have QC that seem unjustifiable for the money they charge. One must have FAITH! :wave

Too bad this hobby is now about paying something before even trying it out. Gone were the days where a product is released, and then we wait for reviews & testimony of the first few owners before we decide to buy. :dunno

Back