Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the clothes were tailored for the narrow shoulder TT but anyone with the DX want to put everything on a regular TT and shoot some pics. I would love to see what it looks like with the broader shoulders. Thanks.

I know the clothes were tailored for the narrow shoulder TT but anyone with the DX want to put everything on a regular TT and shoot some pics. I would love to see what it looks like with the broader shoulders. Thanks.

I thought someone did this. I would like to see pics too

I have a question For those who already have there joker..How the magnet is holding on on the back of the head for the pers??Is it holding well?Or everytime you touch it a little is it moving ?For exemple like when you get it out of the box?And i have another question about the grenade..While watching the review by a member of the forum of the dx joker figure he said the grenade is a real pain in the ass to put together am i the only one who's gonna display my joker with out the grenade?It look so fragile and im too afraid to break it haha am i the only one who's gonna leave the grenade in the box??I know i say that at the end of every poste y make but once again sorry about my bad english..

Last edited:
I have a question For those who already have there joker..How the magnet is holding on on the back of the head for the pers??Is it holding well?Or everytime you touch it a little is it moving ?For exemple like when you get it out of the box?And i have another question about the grenade..While watching the review by a member of the forum of the dx joker figure he said the grenade is a real pain in the ass to put together am i the only one who's gonna display my joker with out the grenade?It look so fragile and im too afraid to break it haha am i the only one who's gonna leave the grenade in the box??I know i say that at the end of every poste y make but once again sorry about my bad english..

1. The magnet seems pretty sturdy and is actually tricky to remove so I don't feel it being loose. The surface area is enough to ensure that they will stick firmly(the two magnets that is).

2. The grenades aren't bad to but in but the little pins are. I still haven't done mine as unless you have quite small hands or are good at tying knots and doing fiddly model things it requires some tweezers (or forceps as Hot Toys recommend).

I thought someone did this. I would like to see pics too

Two people so far.

AND..

Got the shirt, tie, and vest from the DX. Pants and shoes are v.1

PICT1777.jpg

Mine arrived today . You need to see this in hand to appreciate the detail . Take care fitting the grenades , I have broken one in the process . Clumsy me , thank goodness for superglue .
If like me you have waited a long time for this figure . I can tell you it was worth it .

Does anyone as close up pictures of the new cool light up dx base i would love to see the under of the base where do you put the battery if anyone could post some close up pic of the base that would be awesome thanx!!!

Hey mate, my custom heath figure is basically the DX stuff on a regular body. Fits perfectly and much nicer imho.
I JUST received my dx from goodshipped. I like it, pretty cool, i do prefer my custom heads, but it's just such a nice figure! I hate the duck bill mouth though, everything else is so spot on except that kissy pout.
Also, i can move my PERS everyway. Round and round and completely left right up down. It's nice and smooth, nowhere near seizing, but it is nearly 40 degrees C here today, that may have something to do with it. The cop head is pretty cool also but way too healthy looking. Needs to look more sickly unhealthy white. Think i might weather it lol and see how it looks whiter.
Also LOVE the join in the joekr hair - seamless, can barely see it

Hey mate, my custom heath figure is basically the DX stuff on a regular body. Fits perfectly and much nicer imho.
I JUST received my dx from goodshipped. I like it, pretty cool, i do prefer my custom heads, but it's just such a nice figure! I hate the duck bill mouth though, everything else is so spot on except that kissy pout.

i loved that kissy pout in the Dark Knight. it's what gave him so much personality and its in almost every iconic scene!

anyways, i can't position my eyes dead center! the knob only moves 360 degrees so i can the eyes anywhere except the center looking dead ahead. anyone else have this issue?

That's what mum was saying, but it was more a dog yawn, tonguey type of thing, not the 'leaning in for an akward kiss' look, eh, just not the biggest fan. From what i've seen, everyone i have read so far can only rotate their eyes in circles, but mine definately goes every single way, easily. But they dont exactly look good straight ahead, WAYYYYYYYYY too suprised look. Thats actually another thing i don't dig, the way the eyes are sculpted/expression, give it such a suprised look in anything other than the 'looking down the brow' type of expression. Even straight ahead looks wrong

Here's a few pics i snapped. I just changed the outfit out to my kmiro head, want another clown costume for my small studio head. I really like the DX shirt, fit is great! DX is on the bank robber outfit. Also, i weathered up the cop face a bit (you can use that stuff for everything lol :p) to give that paler, greasy 'just taken makeup but it's stained' type of look. Looks real cool in the flesh.
DSCF2105.jpg

DSCF2109.jpg

DSCF2110.jpg

DSCF2113.jpg

DSCF2114.jpg

DSCF2117.jpg

DSCF2118.jpg

DSCF2121.jpg

DSCF2122.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks mate, yeah i would add a bit more, dark around the eyes and the red, but the only colors i have are off yellow, sand, and a green, don't want to buy more :p I'll find something. I couldn't believe how tan/natural/healthy looking he was out of the box. I was expecting the pale, but not pale enough look, like alot of pics would hint at, but he was basically a nautral color, just with the darkness, in the tiniest bit around the eyes. You can see where i purposely missed marking, around the base of the neck and the wear on the forehead etc, compare that to the clown head above. It's the same natural skin color!

So your the guy who won the kmiro head you lucky dog! :p

Also, I take it you repainted the police head, it looks great!

Back