Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's hardcore if you know the photographer's names. I don't even know the names of the girls I jer... uh, tastefully look at.

Anyway, it's a mere half hour from 1 am here in CA.

I cant stand it !!!! :D

43.gif
43.gif
43.gif

I like the newish or rather, production sculpt, looks more heathish i reckon.
Yep nothing new yet, just having a look at the toyworld forum and appears a few guys will be heading down later and grabbing pics, so shouldn't be too long. 630pm here now

A lot of HKers on Toy-World are saying they're going in after 8pm, after the 'promotional event'. But hopefully we will have some eBay shots by then........

I'd say give em another 2 hours. Since they have to go home, have a bite, wash hands, play with the PERS, take pics then set up auction.

:lol

You counted washing hands? Although they are very clean over there, washing hands may take awhile!

:lol Yeah we're all sitting here planning out what they're doing "He's probably driving home right now, then hes got to open the front door, then turn on the lights, then walk up stairs, then get the camera..."

Wat u mean? It looks different. Besides, that pic is his right side, while the sculpt pic is of his left side.

Yeah, you're right it is the same sculpt.
I'm not sure why but it looks more sinister now, maybe it's the paint?
The Proto pic made him look like he was being more, you know, Jokey:dunno

:lol Yeah we're all sitting here planning out what they're doing "He's probably driving home right now, then hes got to open the front door, then turn on the lights, then walk up stairs, then get the camera..."

first a cup of noodles.
And than he play with us on the Forum like he´s the dark psycho clown,... laughing.: i´ve got´m, i´ve got´m O yes silly ones i´m the pers with the pers...hoaa-ha ha-hoou- haaaagha ha!!
Emoticon___Joker_by_Chfutzin.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait for the first pics to arrive from that guy who always seems to be first. The one who takes pics on his desk in front of his computer.

Back