Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm most looking forward to the new coat. I just hope that the production piece actually looks purple. In my display my V1 coat looks dark blue at best. I'm looking forward to the new material as well because the V1 coar sort of looks papery now in comparison.

It's probably useless but found these as well, whatever they are... hologram stickers?

20090510_43ba7724e7c1a612ecb0p1J9n5D4KsKL.jpg

20090510_c76791feff5dca4ceee1DfTOjiIwPVCp.jpg

These hologram stickers are being given out for free with any purchase of Hot Toys products at some direct Hot Toys retailers such as XL-shop!

These hologram stickers are being given out for free with any purchase of Hot Toys products at some direct Hot Toys retailers such as XL-shop!

I swear we always get the shaft here in America when it comes to free swag. Asia always goes all out with free promotional goodies, extras. :monkey2

I never got anything special! I never got those dark knight gift bags of the joker and batman from hot toys. I hope they include the stickers

Hot Toys MMS DX1 - Policeman Joker- £129.99 Pre-order.

Just a heads up for all UK collectors that Play.com have the Hot Toys Policeman Joker up for preorder at £129.99.

https://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadget...Policeman-Joker-1-6-Scale-Figure/Product.html

This is by far the cheapest I have seen it for preorder beating FPI by £20. Bear in mind extra discounts via Quidco (4%) and any voucher codes via Student Union, Varsity and RAC discounts (5%) and you are looking at a sub £120 price tag.

I know Play have are not the best at packaging their goods but they have been getting better of late.

Re: Hot Toys MMS DX1 - Policeman Joker- £129.99 Pre-order.

Thanks for posting, unfortunately though, I already ordered a couple of HK sellers, one for about £150 shipped and another for about £135 shipped.

At least ordering direct from HK you are guaranteed the item within 7-10 days after release.

It seems to take an age for the UK to receive their shipments, I am still waiting on a preorder for Hot Toys Harvery Dent via FPI, but for those who are still undecided on the figure this price may sway them.

Play.com have promised every single Hot Toys figure from the Dark Knight line and not once have any of them been in stock. The release dates just get pushed back and back and back forever. For the sake of an extra £20, get this guy of ebay when he is released *buy it now* and you will have him within a week. Play.com havent got this guy released until December, which really means January, then February, then March...then never.........

Prepare to wait if you order from play.com.

They have had the TDK Bats and V1 Joker in stock before, but it was waaay after release.

The Batman and Joker gift bags were only exclusive to buyers who purchase directly from the Toy Hunters store in Hong Kong. But these hologram stickers are being distributed to most direct Hot Toys retailers. So you could check with whoever you're Pre-ordering from to see if they have these =)

Well at least UK means that if you live in the EU it won´t get stuck in customs.

Looks to me like all they did was shift standard Joker to the front and pushed cop Joker to the background.

I'm eager to see how this figure looks lit by the stand.

Looks to me like all they did was shift standard Joker to the front and pushed cop Joker to the background.

I'm eager to see how this figure looks lit by the stand.

There probably hasn't been any changes. The renovated Hot Toys store just opened up and these are the latest pics.

Back