Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might be a dumb question but does anyone know where I can get this DX01 new?? You guys might think I'm crazy but I like this one a little better than the 2.0.....

Whats so wrong with the DX11?

Better tailoring, better sculpts, better accessories, more accessories, better body, better pers.

Only thing I prefer from the DX01 are the pants and I quite like the cop parts of things

Last edited:
Whats so wrong with the DX11?

Better tailoring, better sculpts, better accessories, more accessories, better body, better pers.

Only thing I prefer from the DX01 are the pants and I quite like the cop parts of things

the whole shape of the face, the ledger's likeness, the cop version ,the suspender, the not fur coat,

DSC01874.jpg

DSC01972.jpg

DSC01970.jpg

DSC01969.jpg

DSC01961.jpg

DSC01861.jpg

on the dx 11 the shape of face is wrong ,hairs are wrong, clothes have colors too brillant & shiny, not weathered...the likness iss off, no ledger in every angle.no suspenders,
the shoes and the shirt are fine...

Last edited:
the whole shape of the face, the ledger's likeness, the cop version ,the suspender, the not fur coat,

on the dx 11 the shape of face is wrong ,hairs are wrong, clothes have colors too brillant & shiny, not weathered...the likness iss off, no ledger in every angle.no suspenders,
the shoes and the shirt are fine...

Same thing could be said about the DX01. :lol

It's all about preference.

Having said that, I still like the DX01. Even with it's cartoony head.

I like the DX01 except for the stiff pers. I decided to cancel the DX11 as I felt this was good enough. It is a matter of preference.

Same thing could be said about the DX01. :lol

It's all about preference.

Having said that, I still like the DX01. Even with it's cartoony head.

yes it is but I really can't reach to see any ledger in the d11 :dunno..
still in love with my dx01 repainted, next i'll mod the hair...

Can't finally say if I prefer DX01 or DX11 till I finally can see it compared in hand but I can say that the DX01 police joker is one of my all time favourite figures, which is in a way funny as I sold it first when I got my DX01 box. Had to get it again later on.

streetc.jpg

Im just putting the laughing hs off the dx11 on my dx 01 and swapping the dx 01 coat onto the dx 11.....best of both worlds...

Can't finally say if I prefer DX01 or DX11 till I finally can see it compared in hand but I can say that the DX01 police joker is one of my all time favourite figures, which is in a way funny as I sold it first when I got my DX01 box. Had to get it again later on.

he is awesome and probably my favorite as well. great picture!

yes it is but I really can't reach to see any ledger in the d11 :dunno..
still in love with my dx01 repainted, next i'll mod the hair...

Not even a little bit?

252605_10150886134082344_731586616_n.jpg

Wish I could find the actual movie still that's portraying.

streetc.jpg

I loved the cop stuff for some reason. Some could have cared less. I actually had a harder time selling him than the others. Go figure....

Back