Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i see the cop alone go for $150-$170 (maybe a little higher if well-represented). i've also seen a broken pers dx01 go for $300+ with the set. just depends on the luck of the auction, i think.

not sure i have seen the prices change that dramatically since i bought mine last august.

So what's the easy fix? My lever is fine just the cup thing were the lever goes in broke in half. Doesn't bother me cause I just adjust then manually

Welcome to the club.
You can't glue it, the pressure and friction in the shell/cup is just to high for that.

Besides I am still not sure how to get the eyes out of the head to have unhindered access to the shell/cup.
Noone could tell me if the eyes and rods are just popped into the front of the head and could easily popped out and in again...

i see the cop alone go for $150-$170 (maybe a little higher if well-represented). i've also seen a broken pers dx01 go for $300+ with the set. just depends on the luck of the auction, i think.

not sure i have seen the prices change that dramatically since i bought mine last august.

Wow. Thats much higher than I thought. I don't really want to part with my DX-01 but if I could make enough to justify buying the 2.0 then I just might have to go for it. Thanks! :wave

Welcome to the club.
You can't glue it, the pressure and friction in the shell/cup is just to high for that.

Besides I am still not sure how to get the eyes out of the head to have unhindered access to the shell/cup.
Noone could tell me if the eyes and rods are just popped into the front of the head and could easily popped out and in again...

Good luck with that. I used a cotton swab to pop the eyes out when my cup broke. It helped to not scratch the eye (which had already happened when I tried another method.) I glued it back together and it held for a while but eventually broke again. Both eyes eventually separated from the rig when I tried to fix it again so now I have to use a screwdriver to position the eyes. Takes a little adjusting but it works.

Last edited:
out of the topic guys.. just wanna ask what is the best body type for nurse joker ? anyone ever try with ACI toys body type..

cheers

Wow. Thats much higher than I thought. I don't really want to part with my DX-01 but if I could make enough to justify buying the 2.0 then I just might have to go for it. Thanks!

just to be perfectly clear, i am talking about the complete figure w/accessories. if it's just parts meats, you'll get a lot less.

Cool, so I can just popp'em out?
I'll give it a try and will reinforce the cup with some stuff...
Will see.

Yeah. They're in there pretty good but with enough force, they should pop right out. Just be careful. I can't stress how easy it was for me to scratch the eye. I was lucky enough that the scratch is in a spot that doesn't really show in most eye poses. Good Luck!

just to be perfectly clear, i am talking about the complete figure w/accessories. if it's just parts meats, you'll get a lot less.

I figured as much. I do have all the accessories, though I may be missing one or two of the cards. I'll probably just try to sell the cop as I have an extra body and he's in the better condition of the two figures.

I still don't know what to do with this broken PERS head.

I tried unscrewing the back off, but they won't come out, no matter how hard I try to

I figured as much. I do have all the accessories, though I may be missing one or two of the cards. I'll probably just try to sell the cop as I have an extra body and he's in the better condition of the two figures.

I am looking for a Cop Joker. If you do decide to sell it, PM me pretty please. :pray:

Yeah. They're in there pretty good but with enough force, they should pop right out. Just be careful. I can't stress how easy it was for me to scratch the eye. I was lucky enough that the scratch is in a spot that doesn't really show in most eye poses. Good Luck!

Meeeh.
Totally fragged these stupid eyes inside the head. The complete rods broke off the eyeballs... Hmpf.

That's my boy Deans Video . He makes every figure look amazing . I'm still keeping my DX01 Forever , this was my 1st Hot Toys Figure

Back