Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehehe... Just a french onomatopoeia, Mag! You see, like "arghlll" or "huh?" or "damn!"
... Don't worry, I do not think that darkchewi has the rabies... Just out of puff by wonderment. :D
i congratulate you for knowing the word onomatopoeia, and for spelling it correctly, even though your first language is French. :clap
Even so my English lessons are far away now... I try, my friend... I try! :D

Not to be pedantic, but "whoosh" is onomatopoeia where I believe "arrrgh" is not. It needs to be a proper English word that sounds like the action it describes rather than an interpretation in letters of a sound that one makes in a certain situation.

:)
Of course... Twice! First, it's not "arrrgh" but "arghlll", and second, it's a french onomatopoeia! :lol

I forgot what pedantic means (I must have BSed that vocab lesson) :panic:

but you are absolutely right, I missed that. Still, you gotta congratulate the guy :)
And before sinking into the pathetic... I thank you! :bow :duff

How do you even pronounce "arghlll"?

What sound dose it make when you go from an 'H' directly to three 'L's? :huh

Haha, but I took many years of French in school, and I don't remember "arghlll" being a proper French word either!
:lol All onomatopoeia are not listed in the dictionary. It's like slang and other linguistic drift... Most of onomatopoeia have been invented with the comics. :wink1:

How do you even pronounce "arghlll"?

What sound dose it make when you go from an 'H' directly to three 'L's? :huh
To begin, make a huge mistake that your wife hates above all :naughty... Then let her strangle you... In the seconds that followed, the "arghlll" come naturally, whether you are French, English or else!... :D
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

To begin, make a huge mistake that your wife hates above all :naughty... Then let her strangle you... In the seconds that followed, the "arghlll" come naturally, whether you are French, English or else!... :D

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

baloo, I do believe you just made my day :goodpost:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/0qooC6xoH2c?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/0qooC6xoH2c?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:lol All onomatopoeia are not listed in the dictionary. It's like slang and other linguistic drift... Most of onomatopoeia have been invented with the comics. :wink1:

Brilliant! I might try this later!

:)

Hehehe... Glad you like it! :D
... I could have done one myself (because being an advertising designer :wink1:), but it, I like it especially since it is a gift from my friend Biojex (alias Microcebus for the close friends :naughty)!

... What's that "btw"? :dunno

:lecture This is my problem every day: "banana or no banana? That is the question!..."

@Mag: Thanks a lot! Thanks to you, I'm going to bed down tonight smarter!
... But much less than when I'll wake up tomorrow morning!
:D

Back