Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Contributions to the Thread:

1z568tu.jpg

331oydd.jpg

a9xt9j.jpg

Okay this is such a stupid question, but how do you remove the hair on the back to get to the PERS? What's the technique? Mine seems to be a bit stuck, and I don't want to break it. :lol

God I feel like such a noob. :eek:

i'm still looking for a busted PERS joker head. i'm willing to take that damaged goods out of yer hands. :]

The Forbidden Planet in Liverpool is selling him for £179 the last time I looked so you may be better off ordering him online to save money. They always charge their RRP in that shop.

Maybe you guys from Uk or USA save money, but i am from Norway so shipping and taxes can cost up to a 100 $ more than just the package. And I am going to a vacation to Liverpool today so I save money, but thanks for the tip.

nightmare - what u recon shud i get one now off ebay or leave it and see if they fix it?

I am waiting until Batch 3. Only means waiting a few months.

I hope they have the oil problem fixed by then. If they do, it will have been well worth the wait. Probably cheaper too!

Maybe you guys from Uk or USA save money, but i am from Norway so shipping and taxes can cost up to a 100 $ more than just the package. And I am going to a vacation to Liverpool today so I save money, but thanks for the tip.
Ahh I see! Well, welcome to Liverpool hope you enjoy it here! There's another comic shop here aswell as Forbidden Planet so you might want to have a look in that one too - it's called Worlds Apart and it's on Lime Street. I don't know if they have DX Joker but they're usualy up to date with their Hot Toys stock.
I also recommend the May Sum Chinese buffet restaurant too it's just around the corner from there and it's fantastic! lol :D

Finally. Got my extra DX01 parts after my Monkeydepot shipment dissapeared on me (still disbuting via paypal :() and put together my extra DX01 display setup. Now make another small case and chop of that neck and its done :D
jokerdisplay.jpg

Back