Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, the narrow shoulder TT is meant for the Joker and the Tony Stark suit.
Michael Crawford doesn't know that, he used a regular body for the Stark Suit

From the review:

Michael Crawford said:
It's true that it's not completely fair to judge the tailoring on this body, since it's not a body well designed for such a suit. It's the only TrueType body you really have right now though, unless you kit bash another figure to get a more appropriate frame.

However, later this summer we'll be treated to two new TT bodies sold individually - one with narrow shoulders, and one that's slimmer overall. I have both of these on pre-order, and when I review them, I'll included photos and a discussion about this suit, to see if there are improvements in fit.

He does know. ;)

Yeah I could do with the break aswell I suppose. It was looking like absolutely everything I have on preorder was going to come out this month.

Dutch&Billy
Dutch exclusive
Predator
Predator exclusive
Tumbler (already paid for though there could yet be customs)
NECA T2 7" figures& 12"
John connor&T-600 listed for June (probably innaccurate)

Same. TBH I thought the release was August anyway, so is all good.

I actually ordered mine from DCD just so I won't have to pay until December. I wonder if the August delay will effect the DCD release date and push it back even further. :lol

So this is for an august release in honk kong, but for uk, if it was originaly in december, will probably slip to 2010.

so a delay for a more accurate outfit, plus my wallet gets a break from this onslaught of HT madness? (godfather, predator set, T4) the ht gods are being kind to my piggy bank.

its easy to wait for.

Not for me :lol, but that's mainly because of my image work and the extra options this figure will allow me, plus the mob meeting makeup scheme is my favorite, so this is THE portrait of Ledger Joker for me :) and I really like how he looked in the cop disguise so I'll enjoy having that figure.

August = Bull^^^^.

Son of a ^^^^^, I was really looking forward to owning this figure next month.

Joker's reaction to this news, with crappy movable eyes.

4_MMSDXJoker6.jpg

Back