Hot Toys - MMS - Captain Marvel - Vers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised this isn't an exclusive. This color scheme is way better than the CM colors. I hated when she changed it in the movie, I understood why though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Surprised this isn't an exclusive. This color scheme is way better than the CM colors. I hated when she changed it in the movie, I understood why though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I friggin' dig both suit variants. I'm highly anticipating both!!! I wonder if this release will have an unmasked head sculpt as well.

Man, I need this CM variant, I wonder when it'll be up for PO or if it'll end up as an exclusive

rRThSSX.jpg

Man, I need this CM variant, I wonder when it'll be up for PO or if it'll end up as an exclusive

rRThSSX.jpg

I just hope it and the Yon-Rogg figure don't end up on the scrap heap with Crossbones, Yellow Jacket, Vulture, etc..

If this does get released, it would be nice if they included a head sculpt with a different expression, although if they include one at all a straight up reuse from the first figure is more likely.

I?ll be happy if they just release Yon-Rogg as I?ll be content with the regular suit Cap Marvel, but Yon-Rogg needs to happen. The sculpt is too good.

I just hope it and the Yon-Rogg figure don't end up on the scrap heap with Crossbones, Yellow Jacket, Vulture, etc..

If this does get released, it would be nice if they included a head sculpt with a different expression, although if they include one at all a straight up reuse from the first figure is more likely.

I?ll be happy if they just release Yon-Rogg as I?ll be content with the regular suit Cap Marvel, but Yon-Rogg needs to happen. The sculpt is too good.

It'd make sense for HT to release it, since it's the same suit design in a different color, so I'd be a bit surprised it doesn't make it. I agree, a head sculpt with a contrasting expression would be awesome, maybe a smirking or smiling sculpt. To make it more fun, it'd be so cool if they include the tube cuffs and interchangeable bare feet to recreate the scene where she's captured.

Yon-Rogg would be insane! That prototype Jude Law sculpt is magnificent.

I would’ve been more tempted to get this one over the red and blue suit. That ship has sailed unfortunately. Sorry Zurdo:wink1:

I hate when HT does this. Why not just do short runs and release as “Limited Editions”?
If HT had done this with the figures that they’ve shown and never released I’d have Yellowjacket, 2 Ultron Drones, Valkyrie, Mantis, Vers, Yon-Rogg, Corvus Glaive, ‘66 Joker, ‘95 Batman, ‘95 Robin and probably a few others I’ve forgotten over the years. Maybe some of these will eventually get produced, but with every passing day that seems less likely.

You can probably add Gamora to that list Nexus.

Zurdo! this will release before Gamora. So don't lose hope. ;-)

I hate when HT does this. Why not just do short runs and release as “Limited Editions”?
If HT had done this with the figures that they’ve shown and never released I’d have Yellowjacket, 2 Ultron Drones, Valkyrie, Mantis, Vers, Yon-Rogg, Corvus Glaive, ‘66 Joker, ‘95 Batman, ‘95 Robin and probably a few others I’ve forgotten over the years. Maybe some of these will eventually get produced, but with every passing day that seems less likely.

Then they'd have to be that much more expensive. You can't break even with a small number of units, I suspect they already are selling as few as they can get away with for a lot of these figures. And its not a surprise they are going ham the most on lines without labor intensive headsculpts, in the same vein. Its taking a year or more of figures being in stock before they are selling out anymore.

I would?ve been more tempted to get this one over the red and blue suit. That ship has sailed unfortunately. Sorry Zurdo:wink1:

You can probably add Gamora to that list Nexus.

Zurdo! this will release before Gamora. So don't lose hope. ;-)

:lol :lol

Well at the end of the day I can't be too upset should it not come to fruition, plus I'm REALLY happy with the regular Captain Marvel and I'm excited that the EG final battle version will come. Still, IF the Starforce suit does make it, just like Buffinator said I'll be TOAST :thud:

I still somehow wish for this figure to come, but, alas... I wouldn't have minded if it were a TF exclusive.

Sad Lilo And Stitch GIF
Given it would just be a repaint, I honestly thought they would release this as a TF exclusive. Would've been an easy win. Not as easy as an Iron Man repaint, but I guess that's how things work now. At this point, I don't really expect to ever see it released, unless they decide to do it as a movie promo for The Marvels (and even then, Kamala from the Ms. Marvel TV show would make more sense).

I srill think it will happen but not until 2029.
That would also be the 10 year anniversary for Endgame, so maybe don't get your hopes up too much :lol

Given it would just be a repaint, I honestly thought they would release this as a TF exclusive. Would've been an easy win. Not as easy as an Iron Man repaint, but I guess that's how things work now. At this point, I don't really expect to ever see it released, unless they decide to do it as a movie promo for The Marvels (and even then, Kamala from the Ms. Marvel TV show would make more sense).

Yep! Best case scenario is it would have seen a regular release in conjunction with the regular colored suit, which I would have been the happiest about. A movie promo for the Marvels would be dream! Agreed, realistically, I’m not expecting for this to see the light of day, unless of course I go over HT HQ and pull off a heist :lol

Harrison Ford GIF

That would also be the 10 year anniversary for Endgame, so maybe don't get your hopes up too much :lol

Ahh you’re right - CM premiered in close proximity to AEG that it would make sense to favor that film. (But then again they don’t seem to do many major anniversary announcements, I don’t think they did any for the first Avengers’ 10th anniversary if I’m not mistaken.)

But here’s to still hoping! :lol

Last edited:
Ahh you’re right - CM premiered in close proximity to AEG that it would make sense to favor that film. (But then again they don’t seem to do any many major anniversary announcements, I don’t think they did any for the first Avenger’s 10th anniversary if I’m not mistaken.)

But here’s to still hoping! :lol
You're right, HT doesn't really do much related to anniversaries (which is always funny when people hope for anniversary announcements). The only ones that come to mind are Back to the Future (I think Part 2) and the various Star Wars anniversaries (which actually does get special releases).

Back