Hot Toys MMS AOTC Padme Amidala (Speculation)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys MMS xxx Padme Amidala speculation thread

The Queen is just a wish. I think the Geonosis will be the one that HT makes. Nothing else really stands out, maybe the black queen outfit.

The Queen is just a wish. I think the Geonosis will be the one that HT makes. Nothing else really stands out, maybe the black queen outfit.

I think the Genosis should be released alongside AOTC Anakin, but I would LOVE for a Queen Amidala figure in her iconic red theed dress with headpiece to be released since this year is the 20th anniversary of the Phantom Menace

I think the Genosis should be released alongside AOTC Anakin, but I would LOVE for a Queen Amidala figure in her iconic red theed dress with headpiece to be released since this year is the 20th anniversary of the Phantom Menace

Same here. It's the iconic look from The Phantom Menace. Seeming it's the 20th anniversary surely it makes sense to be shown/put up for pre-order this year. It would make a brilliant SDCC exclusive btw. The Geonosis look can wait a year.

To be fair they're putting Maul out soon-ish and they teased Qui-Gon. I don't think it's that far out of reach to say the Queen outfit would be done. It's elaborate and a show of what HT can do, especially with the light up baubles at the bottom. That's the type of costuming they nail and control the market with. Plus if Leia is any indication they'll do every variant of Padme they can.

Honestly, I don’t think hot toys pays any attention to anniversaries or figure pairings. It seems like we randomly get figures in non movie years. I bet we get geonosis padme first. The queen outfit is a long shot (I hope I’m wrong) because of the intricate dress. I’m sure hot toys will eventually milk the prequels with clones and Jedi.

That said, we really need a new release. Cody was mostly ho-hum, as he is another rehash that ss already did (pretty well). Let’s see bespin Han, lando, and the beloved Death Star trooper.

I still think it’s kinda funny that the red Queen outfit people seem to like so much isn’t actually Padme. It’s her lookalike bodyguard.

I still think it’s kinda funny that the red Queen outfit people seem to like so much isn’t actually Padme. It’s her lookalike bodyguard.

Huh?

natalie-portman-as-queen-padme-amidala-phantom.jpg

Doh! I was confusing that red dress with the other one her decoy wears later on.

Portman or Knightley?! ITS A MYSTERY!!!

Both Knightley and Portman and appear in that outfit.

I don't mind a figure of each actress.

This one

Ah, sorry I obviously haven't worked out how to insert images correctly yet. It was the black dress Sabe from TPM.

Hot Toys MMS xxx Padme Amidala speculation thread

Knightly is the only one in the theed outfit. Hot Toys have shown figures before at SWC so hopefully they will with this. They probably don’t have time for this figure or for Poe. They’re too busy making 500 Iron Man variants

Knightly is the only one in the theed outfit. Hot Toys have shown figures before at SWC so hopefully they will with this. They probably don’t have time for this figure or for Poe. They’re too busy making 500 Iron Man variants

If you’re talking about the iconic red dress from TPM, Natalie Portman was most certainly wearing that dress.

But there’s also the other red dress and on further thought I’m confused which one we are talking about haha. Too many dresses.

Last edited:

Red invasion gown - Natalie Portman
Theed black invasion gown - Keira Knightley
Purple Return to Naboo - Natalie
Grey Coruscant kimono - Natalie
Senate gown - Natalie
Black Coruscant kimono - Natalie
Battle of Naboo decoy - Keira
Parade gown - Natalie.

If we are going to get an Amidala figure for the anniversary of TPM, I think the red invasion gown is probably the most iconic. If we're only going to get one Padme figure ever? Geonosis white battle.

I would say the White outfit is far more likely than anything from TPM. I honestly don’t care what outfit it is though, just make one. Hopefully we see this at SWC soon. Considering they’ve shown stuff off there before. And please; make Poe already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Prequels but to be honest never interested in that Naboo Queen's red outfit.

I love Prequels but to be honest never interested in that Naboo Queen's red outfit.

This is way too doll territory for me:lol I just want the Geonosis Padme with scarf and I'm good on Padme figures.

This is way too doll territory for me:lol I just want the Geonosis Padme with scarf and I'm good on Padme figures.

While the various queen outfits are interesting, the Geonosis one is definitely the most bad ass. And man I really hope they do a mace windu figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back