1/6 Hot Toys -MMS 517- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...was having a serious debate with the "inner-self" of mine whether or not should I double dip on this one.

well decided to go head and bought one lol. Now Im facing a real dilemna asking myself the same stupid question for upcoming ROTJ Leia-chubby bear 2 pack :rotfl

I have the same problem. Do I really need an Endor leia and a General leia? I probably do. The only thing holding me back on that is the lack of seamless arms. Those joints without the poncho may really look bad. I don?t know if a body swap to a seamless 1:6 female is possible.
Then do I need 2 bespin han, regular and in cuffs? Someone get me a therapist.

It will be great. I don?t know if all three can fit in a detolf if the extra forest pieces are used. I need a bigger cabinet.

I have the same problem. Do I really need an Endor leia and a General leia? I probably do. The only thing holding me back on that is the lack of seamless arms. Those joints without the poncho may really look bad. I don?t know if a body swap to a seamless 1:6 female is possible.
Then do I need 2 bespin han, regular and in cuffs? Someone get me a therapist.

[emoji1787]I consider this forum therapy but unfortunately with you all being a bunch of enablers it?s like your drug dealer is the therapist in a group session with fellow addicts. LOL.

It is a dilemma but I have tried to restrain myself based on shelf space. Therefore, I will have almost two detolfs, six cubes, dedicated to ROTJ with:

Boushh with Cloaked Luke
Slave Leia with Barge Luke
Endor Leia with Wicket
Skiff Lando with Drink tray R2
Scout Trooper with Endor Luke
Darth Vader with Throne room Luke

The large cabinet on top houses my throne room set up with two guards the emperor and his chair.

The last two cubes will have my TPM figures at the bottoms with:

Obi Wan with Darth Maul
Aurra Sing with Darth Sidious

Until I get a bigger room or a bigger house for more than 14 detolfs I am limited by my OCD of having equal numbers of representation from the 3 OT films and only 2 squares each for Prequels.

I would love to have enough room for a general Leia with an Endor Han but for me that?s not in the cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure one of you knows the answer to this, is it possible to take the fat suit off of the prior version of this figure, and actually still get the costume back on without it being destroyed?

Yes, I?ve done it and it?s well worth it. If you check the thread for the original figure there is some guides to doing it. The tunic has a popper on it from memory which can be opened to make getting it over his shoulders easier.

Okay, so I bought a spare body to make a second figure out of the set. While I'll track down the legit boots, can anyone recommend a pant and shirt combo that the endor poncho can go over?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Sure one of you knows the answer to this, is it possible to take the fat suit off of the prior version of this figure, and actually still get the costume back on without it being destroyed?

I feel like I was the only one that had this problem, but I absolutely could NOT get his pants back on without the fat suit completely removed. I had originally just taken out the torso area, and then it was ****ing impossible to get the pants above the ass.

I wound up unstitching the back of the pants, putting them on, and then using velcro to make a belt. It's covered by the tunic.

I'm currently tracking an extra Luke body with the blacksuit on, without the HS, trying to have three distinct looks of him for display - hooded, swept hair and with the poncho on. This *** hobby lol.

I got the boots on eBay and the trousers and tunic from toy anxiety. Ended up getting caught by customs ( uk ) so cost a lot more than was expecting. Just waiting on the body coming from China (?!) I have first release and 2nd delux so I can create 3 ROTJ Lukes. I was just going to get a cheap black top and trousers off eBay but if they didn?t look right it?s money wasted and had customs not stung me it wasn?t much more for the ht outfit.

Meanwhile I am perfectly happy with the v1 I got for $101 with free shipping and some reward points. :monkey3

Meanwhile I am perfectly happy with the v1 I got for $101 with free shipping and some reward points. :monkey3

And you needed to come into the Endor Deluxe thread just to proclaim that? Is that to convince yourself or us, lol?

Hey anyone notice that the Clip on the V2 saver is a D-ring and not a V-ring.
So you need all 4 lightsaber hilts you have the “ultimate” version.

1. V1- hero saber with V-Ring
2. Palpatine accessory saber- Hero saber with V-ring and “tip” piece
3. V2- hero saber with D-ring
4. V2- stunt saber with D-ring

I'm trying to put on Luke's lightsaber arm but the fabric gets stuck after a certain point no matter the pushing. The padding for the right sleeve fell out, do you think that affects my chances of putting it on?

Have you tried turning the arm (like a cork screw) as you push it back on? That method worked for me on the v1 when I swapped arms.

Does anyone know if the Endor Tabard will fit on the version 1 luke without any modification? Id really prefer this one to be my main rotj luke because i like the body proportions better, id love just to swap the heads around and use ver1 one as endor luke

Does anyone know if the Endor Tabard will fit on the version 1 luke without any modification? Id really prefer this one to be my main rotj luke because i like the body proportions better, id love just to swap the heads around and use ver1 one as endor luke

It works very well, no mods required. If you have both you absolutely should do this.

Back