1/6 Hot Toys -MMS 517- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few more....
I picked up a couple cloaks from Toy Anxiety some time ago... I'm not sure, is the darker one the Luke V1 cloak or Anakin's? I was on a search for random Jedi cloaks for a custom at the time and purchased the prequel Obiwan and whatever this (darker) cloak is... It looks like Luke's.

Attachments

• L2.jpg
    L2.jpg
    600.4 KB · Views: 324
  • L3.jpg
    L3.jpg
    886.9 KB · Views: 327
  • L4.jpg
    L4.jpg
    843.1 KB · Views: 324
So I got the Deluxe and I want to say it's awesome and all

But how the **** do I get the right sleeve to go down again?! I'm trying to replace the standard arm with the lightsaber arm and I got the arm off, but...attaching it again? Help

I guess I was looking at the older Jedi Luke edition, not the regular "Endor" edition. The Jedi Luke one is on waitlist now too.

Mine will be here today- never been so excited to get a figure I already have technically. Thanks for all the kick ass photos guys.:yess:

I was waiting to buy my next Star Wars figure until I had some kind of coupon. When the Bespin Leia came in with a coupon, I checked my list of figures I might want but didn't order yet and just happened to notice Luke was low quantity. I hadn't looked at its page in months. It's possible a lot of people were in the same boat after that coupon came in on Bespin Leia and this was top on the list of Star Wars figures to order as it was apparently the next one to come in stock. Going by release order of OT figures, I believe after Leia, R2 and Luke were the next two to be put up for pre-order.

Fellas, this is the state of my Luke at the moment. I recieved him today. Any help or advice about the damn arm is appreciated.

83085960_112913276803025_1822663010934587392_n.jpg

Last edited:
Cracked mine open but no time to really set up.

Great figure over-all- but what's up with the loose @ss D- ring on the stunt saber?

p.s. My fig came with a 20 dollar code for the first person that IM's me.

Attachments

• IMG_9866.jpeg
    IMG_9866.jpeg
    675 KB · Views: 202
Back