Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling JJ is going to give her a really badass Jedi outfit in IX, that we're all going to be dying to have a figure of.

FatherlyFrighteningGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif

That’s what I’m worried about.

Step-brothers that met that one time. But it's awesome that Luke's uncle killed Osama Bin-Laden with Starlord.

How are they even step brothers if they said the Force maid her pregnant ..Lucas was smoking crack when he did PT :lol

Anakin's mom married Owen's dad. They have different parentage, but yeah, Georgie was smoking something. I hate that we never find out what happened to the bomb that was implanted in Anakin. That surely could have come in handy at some point.

Owen was Anakin’s step brother that he met once in AotC. Shimi married Owen’s dad at some point after Anakin left to be a Jedi. So Owen was Luke’s step uncle so to speak.

No blood relation.

I just got this figure today in the mail. Definitely 100% better in hand. I almost don't like looking at pictures of figures cause they don't do the figure justice till you see it in person. It's my 1st female figure and I'm super impressed.

Looks like a great figure... she and a few others are on my list to buy from TLJ. I'm not going to go crazy, but I think her, Leia, Luke would scratch the itch for 1/6 figures from the movie.

Back