Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any other thoughts about the figure? Do you have the other Reys? I see you have a Hasbro...

Thanks! I have every version of Rey Hot Toys has released so far. I love all of them. I can’t decide which is my favorite. I can’t wait to see what she looks like in Episode IX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? I thought Hoth Leia and Luke had strong likenesses and Hoth Leia, although simple, is just about perfect. This one barely resembles Daisy to me. Her outfit looks stellar though.

Honestly I think she looks a lot better and closer in likeness to Daisy in person than in the photos I've seen or even the ones I posted! I dunno while I love my Luke and Leia there is just something about this Rey that I cant seem to look away from! I'm super happy with her!!

Honestly I think she looks a lot better and closer in likeness to Daisy in person than in the photos I've seen or even the ones I posted! I dunno while I love my Luke and Leia there is just something about this Rey that I cant seem to look away from! I'm super happy with her!!
Always the case with these figures, they look much better in person. There's an elusive something the camera can't capture...

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Really? I thought Hoth Leia and Luke had strong likenesses and Hoth Leia, although simple, is just about perfect. This one barely resembles Daisy to me. Her outfit looks stellar though.

Yeah, I still prefer the TFA Rey over this one. Outfit is great but they took steps back on the likeness. Which is usually not the case. Glad people are happy with her though.

Yeah, I still prefer the TFA Rey over this one. Outfit is great but they took steps back on the likeness. Which is usually not the case. Glad people are happy with her though.

My sentiments as well.

I still have this figure coming because I like the outfit, but just based on pictures, I’ve always maintained the conviction that TFA sculpt beared a better likeness since day one. We’ll see in hand though.

Just throwing it out there again that if anyone doesn't want their porgs, please let me know! I'd like to get a few sets for my display case to sprinkle around.

Ah, such it is with a lot of figures. I didn’t care for TLJ but I’m really tempted to pick this up. Great looking figure overall.

Just posted my full video review of Rey if any one wants a little bit closer look at her!!

Just arrived today:

RlGU5nTl.jpg

She looks better in person than many of the more recent pictures.

Say whatever you want about TLJ, it was pretty bad. But I still like Rey as a character and this looked better than the previous version.

I got mine today, and I like it much more than the TFA version. This is a kick ass figure.

great shots, kgphil01 and hen88!

I like the Hasbro Black Series figure in your shot, hen88-wish HT would do THAT version with the poncho - it's the version I associate more with TLJ than this one. They'll probably never do it though.

And wow, Kamandi - REALLY like the pose/stance you came up with here- looks great! Did you remove the crotch-grabber to achieve that one-foot off pose? That's the one-up on the SSC hexi-stands I really like is the ability to swivel the post - adds a lot of options. Great shot!

Last edited:
Yeah that's a really cool shot. Think I'll probably skip this one, but I have grown to like the outfit and overall look of the figure more than the TFA Rey, even I do still like that sculpt a bit better.

My favorite look so far is still the Resistance one though.

great shots, kgphil01 and hen88!

I like the Hasbro Black Series figure in your shot, hen88-wish HT would do THAT version with the poncho - it's the version I associate more with TLJ than this one. They'll probably never do it though.

And wow, Kamandi - REALLY like the pose/stance you came up with here- looks great! Did you remove the crotch-grabber to achieve that one-foot off pose? That's the one-up on the SSC hexi-stands I really like is the ability to swivel the post - adds a lot of options. Great shot!

They should have included the poncho with this one so people could use it with their Resistance version.

I think that "Resistance" version hasd a much shorter run than the Jaaku version (which can still be found w/o a lot of effort for retail).

I'd still like to see a re-issue of that version that was more TLJ-centric...a new head sculpt (slightly mussed hair, a stern expression), the poncho (wired), some jedi texts, a nice alternate Ach-Too-themed stand, more porgs. some distressed detailing on the outfit.....

Not a great movie, but like The Phantom Menace, the lightsaber battle was a highlight. Here's my homage to that scene. Not sure if I'll eventually add the new Kylo yet, but the Rey is a very well done figure.

Rey & Red 1.jpgRey & Red 2.jpgRey & Red 3.jpgRey & Red 4.jpg

Back