Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today. She’s awesome! She is a bit harder than the other versions of Rey to pose in a natural, life-like pose. I’ve attempted to match some of the poses on the box, but they just don’t look right. I just have her in a neutral resting pose, which will work for now. But the figure is a beauty regardless.

Mine arrived today. She’s awesome! She is a bit harder than the other versions of Rey to pose in a natural, life-like pose. I’ve attempted to match some of the poses on the box, but they just don’t look right. I just have her in a neutral resting pose, which will work for now. But the figure is a beauty regardless.

Nice! Would love to see some pics if you have time.[emoji846] looking forward to this figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats! Why do you think you can't get a natural pose? Is the outfit restrictive? Are the joints too tight or loose? Is it a different body from the Jakku Rey?

Let's see some pictures! I'm thinking there won't be many in the thread since there are so few of us who actually liked TLJ and like Rey as a character!

I’ll try to post some photos later this evening. I’m not really sure why she’s difficult to post. Her mobility is excellent. I just keep futzing with her, and can’t find a pose that I like. With most of my other figures, I find a pose within a minute. Maybe I’m just picky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine gets delivered tomorrow, unfortunately I work but here is hoping someone can grab it for me. Hate playing UPS tag. I wonder how my girlfriend would respond to "Darling....can you wait at my place for my $230 dollie?"

Got Rey yesterday and honestly I love her! I think this honestly beats out Hoth Leia and RotJ Luke for my favorite Star Wars Hot Toy of 2018 so far! I'm currently editing my video review and hope to have that up tonight or tomorrow but here are a few shots I got of her while doing my review!!

IMG_7733.jpg

IMG_7780.jpg

IMG_7783.jpg

IMG_7784.jpg

IMG_7785.jpg

IMG_7774.JPG

Here are my photos. I’m not the best photographer, so please be kind.

1c65775d9f8d047c5636767d79ac054c.jpg

3ab269c9a009131860c0ff3a76906087.jpg

cd6b839d41cd15117d7cb927fc90ee38.jpg

Got Rey yesterday and honestly I love her! I think this honestly beats out Hoth Leia and RotJ Luke for my favorite Star Wars Hot Toy of 2018 so far! I'm currently editing my video review and hope to have that up tonight or tomorrow but here are a few shots I got of her while doing my review!!

Nice photos! She looks great!

Mine gets delivered tomorrow, unfortunately I work but here is hoping someone can grab it for me. Hate playing UPS tag. I wonder how my girlfriend would respond to "Darling....can you wait at my place for my $230 dollie?"
[emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Here are my photos. I’m not the best photographer, so please be kind.

1c65775d9f8d047c5636767d79ac054c.jpg

3ab269c9a009131860c0ff3a76906087.jpg

cd6b839d41cd15117d7cb927fc90ee38.jpg

Nice pics. If you’re having a difficult time posing her in a pose that looks natural, you should just find a screen grab from the film that you like and try and model your pose after that. You know it’s a natural pose being that it is a pose straight from the film.

Here’s another pose. Sorry for the crappy lighting.

1b27cd95d83733487d645e4fcbc3e84c.jpg

Hen, your photos look great! Love this one!

Here’s another pose. Sorry for the crappy lighting.

1b27cd95d83733487d645e4fcbc3e84c.jpg

Any other thoughts about the figure? Do you have the other Reys? I see you have a Hasbro...

Last edited:

Really? I thought Hoth Leia and Luke had strong likenesses and Hoth Leia, although simple, is just about perfect. This one barely resembles Daisy to me. Her outfit looks stellar though.

Back