Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Last Jedi Rey 1/6 Figure

Hmm, have to admit I'm kinda preferring the more innocent expression of the previous Rey figures. This appears to be less of a determined expression and more like she's already succumbed to the Dark Side.

This sculpt is leaps and bounds better than the blank stare of the previous ones IMO

Hot Toys The Last Jedi Rey 1/6 Figure

Looks great! I’m glad the boots will be faux leather and allow for articulation this time around. That’s one thing that bugged me about the TFA Rey’s.

Case closed. [emoji12]

When do you think pre-orders will go up?

Hopefully tomorrow. I think they usually go up the next day(or later in the day depending where you live). But sometimes it takes a few days, so possibly even Monday at the latest.

Not positive if I'll get her or not. Pretty good looking figure though. It'll really depend on the price for me as I'm satisfied with my Resistance outfit version.

Sculpt is spot on. And without the dead fish eyes! Very cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parted out Porgs will be all the rage.

The official pics make here look much better. I just need to see the movie to decide on whether to go in with these figures.

reytlj.jpg

This image is fantastic.

I doubt I will get it though as there are just far too many already in the pipeline that I want, or have on order.

I will wait until I have seen the film, and then the figure releases, to see if I think it is worth picking up.

Can we also get this version....

027192f5fe449369a9306fcd3f6b0dc4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I wish she is about to join the dark side. She would look super sexy in some black/red outfit.

Back