Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Last Jedi Rey 1/6 Figure

Yea the big forehead is lens distortion I believe, wait for more official photos.

Ok that's good to know! I'm not too familiar with lense distortion. It stretches what's at center of the photograph?

I'm definitely in the minority but I prefer the TFA "Scavenger" Rey version so far.

Coco's "Kelsey Grammar forehead" remark was hilarious! :rotfl

The head certainly looks a bit more like Daisy than the TFA version.

Ok that's good to know! I'm not too familiar with lense distortion. It stretches what's at center of the photograph?

That photo with the big forehead is definitely lens distortion. The lens enlarges and distorts what ever is closest to it--doesn't have to be in the center of the photo.

Really it's Reykinstein

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to everyone posting pictures! This looks great to me so far. The new head sculpt is definitely better than the TFA sculpt.

Here’s one from Hot Toys’ Facebook:

3627a00694a2c316e997aa7b0d52631e.jpg

I see Rey even gets the Falcon on her base. She's definitely the new owner then......

Awesome pics Comatoast! She does look great there. I love how she keeps the blaster Han gave her (The feels). A set of her and Luke would look great side by side.

The more I see of that outfit the more it reminds me of Obi Wans ..especially the boot design :dunno

Despite the forehead I will get this ( planning to anyway) this looks great and Inlove the hair sculpt. I think the forehead will be redone before release.

Not sure if I'll end up getting this figure. The outfit is too similar to her TFA outfit aside from the color. So it makes it hard for me to justify a whole new figure.

I might be more inclined to get a Rey in training figure which is basically the Resistance outfit plus a cloak, since I passed on Resistance Rey.

I think the sculpt on this is excellent. On of their best female sculpts. I’m glad I passed on the first release because this is so much better looking.

Not too impressed with the outfits for ep8, not sure why Luke would change outfits

Not too impressed with the outfits for ep8, not sure why Luke would change outfits
Mind if we watch it first, and then understand the plot? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Mind if we watch it first, and then understand the plot? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

A bit like PO'ing or buying figures first, then liking the movie?:lol

A bit like PO'ing or buying figures first, then liking the movie?[emoji38]
I know I like Daisy Ridley. Sure, I'd like to fully review her in person... but I've seen enough of her to know with the highest degree of confidence, that I'll enjoy having a 1/6 depiction of her on my desk.

No need to wait.

I know I like Daisy Ridley. Sure, I'd like to fully review her in person... but I've seen enough of her to know with the highest degree of confidence, that I'll enjoy having a 1/6 depiction of her on my desk.

No need to wait.

Oh, okay - yeah, she's cute for sure. I generally collect based on what touches me story-wise though, not really about actors in the abstract or how they appear.

Oh, okay - yeah, she's cute for sure. I generally collect based on what touches me story-wise though, not really about actors in the abstract or how they appear.
I was partly tongue-in-cheek there.

My collection is very small. Just characters I really like, and female ones its both types of liking. Currently, Black Widow (Scarlett), Jyn Erso (Felicity) and this better sculpt of Rey (Daisy). [emoji849]

And of course, Tony Stark, and the Dark Lord himself.

Back