Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Last Jedi Rey 1/6 Figure

Sculpt looks better than the first one so far. Wasn't planning on it but may consider it now.

Outfit isn't different enough from the scavenger look. The resistance outfit was best but wasted on the last two minutes of the movie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Scuplt on point, that expression suits her, like the outfit and color.. way better than ep7. Wasnt she supposed to craft her own light saber at this point as a Jedi ? or wasnt she ? Wait until ep9 ?.. sounds familiar hmmm....

Wow, killer look. Think she looks great, love the outfit and the hair.

Wonder if she's more in scale to other figures than the TFA version...?

Looks good. I love Rey, but I’ll have to wait for the movie to decide.

Man, now I'm going to have to consider my options......keep scavenger Rey, or change to Jedi Rey ?

Only want one representation in the collection....hmmm will need to meditate on it....breath just breath....

I knew she would become a Jedi and have a better version. Now the question is do we wait until her Episode IX version or get this one..?

It's the same conundrum we had with Luke. Farmboy, Bespin, or Jedi Knight. I have a feeling this film may be my favorite out of the trilogy (just like ESB), so I'm inclined to get this version of the characters.

If you're getting every incarnation of Rey, then obviously there's no question... but if you only want one Rey on your shelf, I'd wait for black-clad final Jedi Rey in Ep. IX.

At least, that's what I'm doing. By the time this figure ships, you'll likely know what Rey's new outfit is, so you could always cancel...

There's still a very good possibility that she'll have a 'disguise' or 'rebel/pilot' outfit in TLJ also.

Yeah I'm really curious what kind of character Rey will be in IX. Does she continue to become a Jedi, does she fall to the dark side? I only want one version of Rey. So I may preorder her on BBTS, and do what you suggest, wait for first IX images of her.

I don't think I'd be too interested in a disguise version. Just the main Jedi version.

I'm curious what Kylo will look like in IX too. Maybe he'll finally need the helmet if he gets injured again.

Looks good to me. I might pick her up unless she has a different outfit that I like better. I still like my Resistance version truthfully.

I skipped the first Rey, I didn't really care for the HS. This one is much better, she will look great displayed.

Figure/outfit looks good but not yet sure about Rey's new hairstyle. Keep seeing this
158fbe4984447a683e6dfd53458e976e.jpg

This one is awesome. I'm glad I passed on the TFA versions, I like the determined look and the overall costuming.

Back