1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got this super cheap with one of those eBay codes.
6976fbbef0f6090bb4135e9bbeeb1b36.jpg

Put together a mini-TFA shelf while I figure out my new shelving display. Super excited to get something new! I rearranged my collection and furniture, so I can have 60" of space dedicated to Hot Toys instead of 24" :blissy

Side note: I actually kinda like how Kylo looks with TFA Rey. Previously had him with FO troopers. My Kylo's feet are to the sides of his stand (because he's too tall in my current shelf on the stand..), so the height difference looks a lot better.

31091867_10216519349522119_3830610253888618496_n.jpg
31073172_10216519349402116_1233197136313581568_n.jpg

The one bad part about figures like TFA Kylo and Vader is they look bad to me in black shelving lol. Thinking about trying to do black/brown pax with white or grey background..

I am currently working on a tutorial video to help you make your Hot Toys Kylo Ren look like this. Too excited for the initial results not to share this. What do you think?

kylo ren joost assink jazzinc designs.jpg

Definitely the best Kylo look there is. Masked and menacing. Plus the hood and all those layers etc. Awesome !!

Looking forward to the video !

Looking great. Makes me think we need a few ST related dioramas to enhance those TFA/TLJ figures even more ;)

TFA Kylo is my favorite Hot Toy... Hoping to get my display case soon (been saying that for a year lmao). Gonna put TFA Kylo and TFA Rey together, then Resistance Rey and TLJ Luke when he comes out together - then Bespin Luke and ESB Vader when he arrives..

Then I have some troopers to put here and there in the appropriate areas haha.

For real though, I think TFA Kylo and Jakku Rey look awesome together on the shelf. They both have a great presence.

Back