1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got around to picking this up. Do you guys/gals suggest cold, warm, or hot water for the robes?

I used cold water at first and then final dunk in warm water. It works so well and improves the figure's look!

P6160563.jpg

P6160558.jpg

Was wondering how hard it is to remove the hood/upper robe from the clothing? Any recommendations/guides how to do it?

Was wondering how hard it is to remove the hood/upper robe from the clothing? Any recommendations/guides how to do it?

Very easy. Get some small scissors, (nail ones or similar), and lift the hood above each shoulder. Snip the connecting threads and be careful not to snip the actual robe. There are a couple on the back and front too if I recall correctly.

Ah, yes. Cheers! Will be interesting to see that sculpt in better detail.

I don't think the sculpt is final or finished. The one they used was a 3D render they overlaid onto one of their holographic type displays. I think it was just used to show they are including one. And it looks even worse in the crappy phone pic.

Very easy. Get some small scissors, (nail ones or similar), and lift the hood above each shoulder. Snip the connecting threads and be careful not to snip the actual robe. There are a couple on the back and front too if I recall correctly.

So I "cut" the hood/cape first. Do I remove the hood to be able to lift it then?

No. Don't cut the hood.

If you lift the hood and the parts that drape over the chest and shoulders you will see the stitches that hold it in place to the robe. Snip them and you can pull the hood away.

Back