1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought this up before but didn't get much of a response! I dunno why they didn't do a back split on the figure? It really bugs me!

All I can think of is HT put the belt snaps on the top of the backside of the robes and stitched them together in one piece

It doesn't really bother me though the material is so dark that it wouldn't really be noticeable and the one piece backside still allows ample movement in the legs, doesn't really inhibit

I saw this in a LCS today and couldn't believe how good it looked. It's much taller and more imposing than I thought it would be.

Great set up. Man that Sandtrooper helmet is massive. At that perspective it almost looks like a sixth scale figure next to a Medicom 3PO.

Thanks. Perspective is indeed playing tricks here. In reality, the size of the Sandtrooper is just fine compared with the Tamashii C-3PO and the SS R2-D2.

So I got my replacement head from BBTS, and...

IT'S ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!

I can now safely say that the original head was in fact painted wrong.

Attachments

• 365ded62-3abd-40e0-876b-ee572488335b.jpg
    365ded62-3abd-40e0-876b-ee572488335b.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 254
Thanks. Perspective is indeed playing tricks here. In reality, the size of the Sandtrooper is just fine compared with the Tamashii C-3PO and the SS R2-D2.

No doubt. I have both and they're two of my favorites. Nice collection. :duff

You planning on more from TFA? I'm still torn as to how deep to go in. I bought a couple of the troopers but I'm not sure they do much for me despite being pretty beautifully made. Really want them to tease Finn trooper so I can decide between that and the regular Finn and regular trooper. Could maybe do with that as a twofer.

Has anyone managed to remove the outer cloak? I'm really struggling and am worried about ripping it.

I have
e. Just snip the threads off, very easy. Then unzip the back detach the removable arm and slide it off carefully

This inner dress is just Velcro

Or if you just want to remove the hood or shaw. Even easier

Think I prefer Ren without the hood now. You can tell the "Knights"outfit influence with him with the undercoat.

4ecd49c13fc8d246e35c90eec713a4d0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Gutted. Finally picked up this figure this week and unpacked it today. Not having been reading this thread was unable of the zipper issue and yep. It's broke. No zipper bit that I can find. Guess I haven't to stitch it together. Can't even find the zip bit.

Back