1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing that scale is really close. Like that it's slightly larger, though the HT is probably better in every other aspect.

What does "definitive" version even mean?

There was only one version of Kylo Ren on Episode 7: this one is the one and only version.

It's not like IronMan, where we're getting multiple versions of the character from a single movie.

Well I mean they might release a second Episode 7 Kylo Ren with the headsculpt. Which would be considered the definitive version. But I'm not so sure that they are going to do that.

No problem. Yea it's nice and bigger for sure. Some of the detailing seems better but the visor throws it off to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really wish they would stop releasing the same characters over and over (2.0-6.0 just noticed another Cap/YAWN) and instead focus on getting it right the first time and allowing us to add VARIETY to our collections. HT would have been burned at the stake back in 2010-2011 for what they are doing now. (/Hasbro ish)

Edit:
Forgot to post what I came here for, just ordered Ren!:yess:

I actually PO'd that another Cap to make my eighth Cap figure.

7dd265e0d0dcb04e70e8185a4de49732.gif

Well..... I bought one. :panic:
:rock :rock :rock
Once King Darkness bought one and started harassing me to do the same I was bound to crumble under the peer pressure.
That's what friends are for.
So that's key, huh? I need to get rid of the undersuit. Why'd HT put it in there in the first place?
Nah, I don't think its "key" to anything. I just took it off to see what it looked like without it. Once I redressed him I just didn't wanna go back and put it back on :lol

I think the thickness is more screen accurate though.

the-new-hope-for-the-sith-everything-you-need-to-know-about-star-wars-the-force-awakens-575167.jpg

What does "definitive" version even mean?

There was only one version of Kylo Ren on Episode 7: this one is the one and only version.

It's not like IronMan, where we're getting multiple versions of the character from a single movie.

It means something different to each collector. Some people would say the new hope Vader is the definitive vader, others might say that empire is the definitive Vader it's all up to the person. To me the character arc is not been accomplished yet therefore we don't know what he will ultimately end up as. And since I don't have the room for two or three versions of the same guy I typically like to wait and see what my options are

I also cut some of the stitching holding the sides of the other tunic so that when he crouched, the material would separate like it should. Looks a lot better since I have him in a slight action pose

T5p3MHI.jpg

I just cant figure out what to do with his clothes. Ive had this figure for a month and theyre so wrinkled. Ive seen some mention something about a water fix but cant find any details on it. You would think for spending about $250 on one of the most barebones figures you can find, that something like this wouldnt happen.

I just cant figure out what to do with his clothes. Ive had this figure for a month and theyre so wrinkled. Ive seen some mention something about a water fix but cant find any details on it. You would think for spending about $250 on one of the most barebones figures you can find, that something like this wouldnt happen.

Rebelscum.com: Photo Archive

How the hell can he see out of that thing? I call BS I am sending mine back because its unrealistic..

I'm aware, I'd be the first person to tell someone that. I was only trying to make humor out of it. :lol

Sometimes this place is way too serious so I can never be too sure. I'm always trying to be humorous but i always seem to fail. I just don't take these things serious enough i guess.

On the flip side i have been known to troll the negative and I always get more reaction when i do.

Anyway, cheers for 'getting it' and having a little fun yourself.:wink1:

Sometimes this place is way too serious so I can never be too sure. I'm always trying to be humorous but i always seem to fail. I just don't take these things serious enough i guess.

On the flip side i have been known to troll the negative and I always get more reaction when i do.

Anyway, cheers for 'getting it' and having a little fun yourself.:wink1:

h26_C055_DD.jpg

:duff

My first EP8 figure and so far so good. I did end up removing the 2 snap buttons and lowered his belt for more accuracy. I feel that it just sat a tad too high.

Because a figure cost 250 the cloth is somehow not supposed to wrinkle? Stop acting like a entitled whiner.

Just to confirm before I do the hood removal mod: Once the thread are cut, if you put the hood back, does it look as good? Does it fall as nicely on the shoulder as before?

Back