1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice photos, everyone!

After seeing a lot of these pictures, I'm contemplating one of these days displaying him with his saber unlit and the hilt simply on his belt. The only thing that's holding me back is I feel that his lightsaber design is too unique to not have him wielding it.

Just covering all the options this figure has to offer with my different looking pics. I think many of us have had their feel of seeing this figure with the saber lit in a force " Talk to the Hand " pose including my own pics.

I want everyone that is interested in this to see that this figure has got to be one of the simplest yet one of the most enjoyable HT to put in...

Pose..

After pose

After pose..

Etc

So dope. Figure is so simple looking, which is what was keeping me from ordering. But your poses are selling me on it.

Just cut the seams from the shawl that attach to the shoulders, front chest, and the two edges of the hood, I cut the thread behind the hood to give me more posability ( thread underneath the back of the hood

Nice photos, everyone!

After seeing a lot of these pictures, I'm contemplating one of these days displaying him with his saber unlit and the hilt simply on his belt. The only thing that's holding me back is I feel that his lightsaber design is too unique to not have him wielding it.

I feel the same way. If I were to remove his cape and hood I would display the hilt on his belt but so far I like him holding the saber just too much.. Plus, as soon as I display him with the hilt on his belt, you just know someone will ask to see how he looks with the lightsaber lit...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody see these yet?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456149520.432300.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456149531.650105.jpg
Die cast helmets with stands. Pretty nice looking and about 1/6 scale from what I can tell. This would be great for anyone who wants to pick up the second version of Kylo Ren if they release it with an Adam driver sculpt if they don't include the helmet.

Got mine today. Great figure. The outer robe will take some work to get rid of the wrinkles. Any tips? Would a hair dryer work to get rid of them?

Anyways, I noticed the bottom half of my box is for the Chrome Stormtrooper. I ordered from SSC. Anyone else have this happen to them?

:clap :clap

You've just gone down a dark path. This figure is a winner though, I think this thread and the amount of fun people are having with him is pretty indicative of that.

Once King Darkness bought one and started harassing me to do the same I was bound to crumble under the peer pressure. At least that's what I'll tell myself. :lol

It does look like a fun figure though! Can't wait.

Back