1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from seeing the film again in IMAX. That Vader helmet is going to be very difficult to sculpt.

Kylo Ren has arrived.

qmMRIPP.jpg

1seKl2L.jpg

ZQy0VMe.jpg

H6ntUlC.jpg

tQuK4ig.jpg

V8b541I.jpg

Very happy with it.

Great pictures and overall display, KD! :clap

I have my Vader, Luke and Kylo all in near identical poses. :duff

Ive seen it 3x. I dont remember him actually putting the hood down. Ill have to look for it the next time I see it. Only times I remember seeing the full helmet is when he removed it for rey, and then the rest of the movie where he wasnt wearing that top part at all.

Did you actually watch the movie or fall asleep.....he has it down a bunch of times......its even in the trailers..

I'll be watching the film again on my birthday next week, I hope I can resist buying this after.

I just know they'll release a fully loaded Kylo soon...

I'll be watching the film again on my birthday next week, I hope I can resist buying this after.

I just know they'll release a fully loaded Kylo soon...

I wouldn't count on it being soon. Eventually, yes, but I would think it's going to be towards the end of the year or possible a summer toy fair exclusive. They still have the rest of the heroes to announce as well as ESB and ROTJ figures. Double dipping on Stormies is expected but Kylo may not be as soon as you would like. Get this one now. He's a fantastic figure

I wouldn't count on it being soon. Eventually, yes, but I would think it's going to be towards the end of the year or possible a summer toy fair exclusive. They still have the rest of the heroes to announce as well as ESB and ROTJ figures. Double dipping on Stormies is expected but Kylo may not be as soon as you would like. Get this one now. He's a fantastic figure

:exactly:

I figure that if I eventually decide I want a Driver sculpt THAT badly, I'll just pick one up off of eBay to use on this figure. The hood can be taken off the sculpt, which is good enough for me if you ever want to display it with an unmasked sculpt.

Funny how many people (including myself) seem to be posing Kylo the exact same way - in the vague "force stopping..." outstretched hand pose.

Question. Sorry if it's silly, but I'm new to 1/6 scale collecting and SC, but their shipping updates lists this figure as shipping on 1/28 but the figure is still listed as preorder when you try to purchase it. So is it shipping only for the people who preordered?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup it's shipping for everyone.

I'm going with fist bump pose myself with saber.

Funny how many people (including myself) seem to be posing Kylo the exact same way - in the vague "force stopping..." outstretched hand pose.

One quick pic I wish to do is a seated pose like when he is talking to the Vader mask.Another will just be him gripping the sabre as he hands it to Han Solo, but it will be just of their hands...I love that whole scene.

Back