1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be cool if Hot Toys released a small pack with accessories like they did the Iron Man workshop kit. It could include Driver headsculpt (both normal and scarred), Vader helmet and a blaster bolt that floats in the air :p

Would be cool if Hot Toys released a small pack with accessories like they did the Iron Man workshop kit. It could include Driver headsculpt (both normal and scarred), Vader helmet and a blaster bolt that floats in the air :p

This. Charge $50 and everybody's happy.

This. Charge $50 and everybody's happy.

Good for us, not good for them when they can release the DX for $300 and everyone here will still buy it, even if they say they wont now. lol

People forget they are a business, and star wars is BIG business for them. They are going to triple dip this guy in the blink of an eye.

:exactly: They will release one with the the Driver Sculpt, then one with an alternate helmet, then one with a slightly different outfit, on and on and on...

Well I would imagine with Force Awakens they will do one more in 6-12 months with the Driver sculpt and Vader mask, but he doesnt really wear anything else so that might be it for him with this movie. They are definitely doing another Force Awakens Kylo, then when 8 comes out theyre do a couple more.

Has anyone's Kylo shipped from SSC yet? Thinking of buying him tonight and fancy getting him ASAP.
Cheers
Bri

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ah cool. Thanks for letting me know. Might go ahead and buy him. Yay!

With the pose I plan on putting this figure in, the only accessory that would really matter to me is the floating blaster bolt that was mentioned above. :lol

I'm making a custom burnt Vader with the ash base for my Kylo

I really like the idea of a bonus pack with the Driver headsculpt and burnt vader helmet. I'd buy it even if I don't think I'd use the Driver sculpt that much in my own display.

If anyone thinks they are "triple dipping" sorry but you're crazy. There's only 17 months or so till EP8, plus RO coming in DEC. we'll get 1 more Kylo tops.

(but i agree with the bonus pack idea that would be perfect)

I'll probably just buy the HS off of 2.0 on ebay

I hope there will be no 2.0 and then i want to see faces of all those "ugh ugh, i'll gonna pass and i just buy the 2.0 on ebay"

I hope there will be no 2.0 and then i want to see faces of all those "ugh ugh, i'll gonna pass and i just buy the 2.0 on ebay"

With Adam Driver's star on the rise I can't see no 2.0 for KR. And the burnt Vader helmet is a sort of surprising omission for this release.

I think we will get a Ren/Ben HS sooner than later with another Ren release, the two new features for Rey came out of nowhere and HT said they listened to the Fan's feedback to add the new features for Rey

Well I would imagine with Force Awakens they will do one more in 6-12 months with the Driver sculpt and Vader mask, but he doesnt really wear anything else so that might be it for him with this movie. They are definitely doing another Force Awakens Kylo, then when 8 comes out theyre do a couple more.

I would expect the hood from this version to be missing from that set.

Back