1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard that Kylo is shown killing one if his own knights. If you watch closely it looks like the dude Kylo kills is about to kill Rey who's lying in the ground in front of him. This leads many to believe that Kylo could kill all the other Jedi but still wasn't evil enough to kill her. Is she related to him? It also leads to the idea that it was Kylo who dumped her on Jakku. Remember, Rey never speaks of "parents", just family. I mean, who leaves a little kid on such a horrible world? In my opinion, a horrible person. If this is all true, notice Kylos reaction when his officer mentions BB-8 escaped with the help of a girl.

Of course, this speculation could all be false too...

Cool theory! I'm looking forward to seeing if any fan theories pan out [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not according to sideshow.

12439313_10153263895352344_7143858167997230200_n.jpg

Rey has been recently upgraded. Sideshow still have to update their site

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I was already going to get Rey but it's funny how the inclusion of the Lightsaber is makes me more excited about it. I'm getting her and Kylo and then probably Farmboy Luke and Darth to help represent both spans.

Love that shot of the figure with the light saber.....

There probably was an embargo on Hot Toys that prevented them from including the saber in any pre-show galleries, including the one on display on Sideshow.

So... is it officially confirmed that we`re getting the saber with her in this release.? And if so, are we getting an alternate arm with a light - up version like Kylo has?

Love that shot of the figure with the light saber.....

There probably was an embargo on Hot Toys that prevented them from including the saber in any pre-show galleries, including the one on display on Sideshow.

So... is it officially confirmed that we`re getting the saber with her in this release.? And if so, are we getting an alternate arm with a light - up version like Kylo has?

No light up feature, which sucks

From what I gather with the finn release, it looks like they've managed to put the LEDs inside of the saber hilt. I don't think the one that comes with Finn is going to require an arm for it to light up.

From what I gather with the finn release, it looks like they've managed to put the LEDs inside of the saber hilt. I don't think the one that comes with Finn is going to require an arm for it to light up.
Wait, what?

You mean the battery port? The LEDs are already inside of the previous saber-armed figures. It would be interesting to see the light-up lightsaber be a fully seperate piece though. I'd imagine it would have the smallest battery compartment on earth.

Wait, what?

You mean the battery port? The LEDs are already inside of the previous saber-armed figures. It would be interesting to see the light-up lightsaber be a fully seperate piece though. I'd imagine it would have the smallest battery compartment on earth.

Yeah, I'm sure the Finn saber will be a replaceable arm just like all the rest.

They would announce if they changed the saber set up.

Something like " new saber ignited design "

I think Finn will still have the arm

Back