1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surely Lucasfilm would have told HT that Kylo takes his helmet off. I'd say the final figure will have the unmasked sculpt. Also, I think the 3 main fighters from The Raid films are among the Knights. SICK!!!

Surely Lucasfilm would have told HT that Kylo takes his helmet off. I'd say the final figure will have the unmasked sculpt. Also, I think the 3 main fighters from The Raid films are among the Knights. SICK!!!

I don't think this would ever happen, bit it would be cool if they offered different head sculpts to buy separately.

Kylo might slay all his Knights of Ren compadres...after all...always two there is, a master & an apprentice.:wink1:

Well if so they have had at least since May to work on it. Because that's when we were first shown Kylo Ren without the helmet. So I doubt this fig comes with one.

I think a version 2.0 is more probable, knowing Hot Toys' history.

Off topic question...but has anyone here purchased one of those Legend Studio lighted display cases?

Kylo might slay all his Knights of Ren compadres...after all...always two there is, a master & an apprentice.:wink1:

This is a Sith rule and they supposedly are not Sith. Other Ren Knights might show up in the following movies.

Ill PO right away if a maskless sculpt is revealed but right now its just not worth it for me personally.

Ill PO right away if a maskless sculpt is revealed but right now its just not worth it for me personally.

Why would you want this on your shelf?:lol

AdamDriver.jpg

They probably won't release it yet because JJ's throwing everyone off with Adam Driver when in reality Mark Hamill is under that mask... :rotfl

If this movie is as good as i think i may just collect ST figures as $ will only permit. As much as i love the OT, I want some new SW figures, and like i said if this movie is as good as i think my focus could just be ST related. (for now lol)

^^^ come on guys don't be so mean! He is there cause he is a good actor! (Probably) and he has the coolest role in the movie! Let's stop pointing to the ears! He is probably far better as an actor , will make more dollars than all of us combined! And has an action figure (if the sculpt makes it) that is! So he is far better than us! Let's just not be such bullies!

Anyways on a meaner side if that Moron "single expression" Blake / JGL from dark night rises can have a figure with his sculpt! This dude sure can :)

Peace - and all good :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

The people making fun are insecure adults that feel the need to make fun of someone because of their preconceived notions of what someone should look like. I mean really, 7th grade was a while ago. But.......nerds!

Back