1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick question about the movies; I was under the impression that the new trilogy's story was by George Lucas with the screenplay being based on that and written by Abrams and Kasdan. However, I just read that Disney discarded Lucas's story. Does this mean that Lucas has pretty much nothing to do with this movie other than as a consultant? Did he not even create any of the new characters?

Sorry, if this is all old news or common knowledge, but I really haven't been following this until now.

Just a quick question about the movies; I was under the impression that the new trilogy's story was by George Lucas with the screenplay being based on that and written by Abrams and Kasdan. However, I just read that Disney discarded Lucas's story. Does this mean that Lucas has pretty much nothing to do with this movie other than as a consultant? Did he not even create any of the new characters?

Sorry, if this is all old news or common knowledge, but I really haven't been following this until now.

From my understanding he has nothing to do with it at all. He's just waiting to watch it like the rest of us

Lucas turned his story outline over to Disney, but Disney rejected it.

So, along with the story, Kylo Ren and all the new characters were created by Abrams and Kasdan?

Are you serious that Lucas hasn't watched the trailers?

Except unlike the rest of us, he hasn't bothered to watch the trailers.

I haven't watched any either. Trailers destroy movies these days. I couldn't believe after seeing fast and furious 7, I came home and actually watched the trailer and saw that they put the exact last scene in it! The last scene??! Really? I can name a lot of trailers that do that these days, so I'm over watching them any more.

I like the charcter design, as I say in the Darth Maul discussion, now I can't decide if buy this one and Maul to display with Vader, or Boba Fett and a Stormtrooper. Must say that Vader, Ren and Maul would be a badass team and a good representation of the three trilogies.

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

Yes I agree. If HT announced a Maul then I would order Kylo just because. At this time, I want Boba and I have two stormtroopers. I don't see how my collection would fit Kylo between all the OT stuff.

Yes I agree. If HT announced a Maul then I would order Kylo just because. At this time, I want Boba and I have two stormtroopers. I don't see how my collection would fit Kylo between all the OT stuff.

Of course, but the upcoming Darth Maul by Sideshow looks really good, and I don't think we'll need to wait for a HT version, and that's why Kylo Ren has attracted my attention to create a three trilogies display.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Anybody else notice he has mesh in his visor?

star-wars-kylo-ren-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902538-13.jpg

Of course, but the upcoming Darth Maul by Sideshow looks really good, and I don't think we'll need to wait for a HT version, and that's why Kylo Ren has attracted my attention to create a three trilogies display.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Do u have a link of this darth maul ? When can you pre order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't watched any either. Trailers destroy movies these days. I couldn't believe after seeing fast and furious 7, I came home and actually watched the trailer and saw that they put the exact last scene in it! The last scene??! Really? I can name a lot of trailers that do that these days, so I'm over watching them any more.

Trailers give way too much away. I have watched the first trailer twice and thats about it. I cant get any more hyped for Star Wars anyway.

Back