1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scored this figure locally for $150. It was just opened for inspection. Plastic still around the hands, feet, head and waist. It was posted used, because he had opened it. After watching TROS, I came to be a fan of Kylo Ren.

$150 is an awesome price. I have TLJ version but seriously thinking of getting this one as well. Love the hood.

I got TLJ version on flexpay and will be also getting TROS version. At first I didnt really care about the character, I like the way he developed through the trilogy. One thing that made me also not buy it is because there was no unmasked head. But this version is made to be displayed with the helmet and the hood on.

Personally I had to go back and look for this one again, I sold him last year once I got the TLJ version but seeing pics of him pop up around all sorts of collecting corners of the internet it made me realize how much I miss this one. Putting the helmet on on the TLJ version doesn't quite scratch the itch as he wears it for like 2 minutes in that film, and as cool as the cape looks is, this TFA look was super imposing in its own right.

Yeah I bought this when it was released and then quickly got pretty bored with it for some reason. I often thought about selling, but I'm glad now that I didn't as it's come back around to being one of my favorite ST figures.

One of only two ST figures I bought in 2015... this Kylo and Jakkutrooper. They are enough.

The only thing I truly enjoyed about the ST is Adam Driver's performance. (and Daisy's likability).

When I watched episode 7, I was more interested in Rey. I still did not get a figure of her. I definitely had to get the Hot Toys TLJ BB-8. I liked the look of Kylo Ren in TFA but never really cared about the character until TROS.

Received this figure from a fellow member - SubjectNameHere - last month. Love it! I'm slowly adding 11"x17" movie posters with each of my figures and here is my latest poster.

00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200210132805908.jpg

I got TLJ Kylo Ren a while back but now want TFA version. There are several brand new ones on Ebay, and the ones from Taiwan are a good bit cheaper. If I buy from Taiwan, do I need to be worried about bootlegs? The US sellers are asking $40-$60 more.

Would be interested to see the new Rise of Skywalker sculpt on this guy, as the hair for that figure is closer to TFA than the Last Jedi version is.

Back