1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys scared of a bit of water treatment need to grow a pair !

Take a note out of this guys book !

P.S Water evaporates........

18578998_1434779693252365_1667709579_n.jpg

Really love the Kylo figure. What you can't see unless you have it in hand is the awesome tailoring and detailed fabric used. The only thing that would have made this figure better would have been the extra head sculpt.

Kylo is not looking too much different in this pic as far as black costume goes. Looks like he took a layer off though, and just has his tunic from underneath showing.

Unhelmeted head sculpt will be the big sell point this time round for Hot Toys.

VanityfairTLJ2-727x1024.jpg

I hope we see the new helmet soon, and hopefully he even has one. So far the biggest difference looks to be the cape instead of the scarf and hood.

Prefer his TFA look myself, based on that pic.

Me too. Especially the layers over layers. Looks great on the figure in hand. Hood and mask also look great together. He looks a bit plain on that photo.

Like Phasma I'll probably also be OK with the original Ep7 Kylo too. My wallet agrees with me on that one !

Me too. Especially the layers over layers. Looks great on the figure in hand. Hood and mask also look great together. He looks a bit plain on that photo.

Like Phasma I'll probably also be OK with the original Ep7 Kylo too. My wallet agrees with me on that one !

Yeah, much prefer the TFA costume (also one of my favorites in all star wars so maybe im biased... lol).

Very glad I picked up the figure when I did

My sentiments as well. I think he looks better with the cloak, hood and mask. Looks like my TFA Ren will remain my representation of him for awhile, which is fine with me. I love the look.

Shorter robe also.

I prefer the TFA look myself

Indeed now I notice that too. I think the material of the robes look a little different as well. With all the differences at least it won't look the same on the shelf with the TFA version. At least the figure will show the legs more as the robes won't cover it. I personally like this outfit myself, just like the TFA outfit.

Agree that the TFA version is much better. This one seems like something is missing, idk what it is...but its missing something that makes it stand out. I guess the cap does the job? :dunno

A lot of Kylos Headsculpts will be sold when the new one comes out for people that are keeping the TFA version.

For me he's my favorite character so far of the NT. I will have to get the new one.

I want standard and deluxe, where the deluxe includes an extra wired cape so you can pose him like that Vanity Fair shot. Unless they can just give him the one wired cape that still looks good when down for museum poses.

Back