1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys for those of you looking to score Kylo Ren, ThinkGeek is having a 29% off sale today only for leap year. Comes out to $180 shipped.

https://www.thinkgeek.com/product/irto/?srp=3

Use Promo Code Frogger at checkout...........

Also if you have an ebates account sign in with ebates and get 5.0% cash back today. So $9 cash back. Kylo Ren $171 Total

Last edited:
Hey guys for those of you looking to score Kylo Ren, ThinkGeek is having a 29% off sale today only for leap year. Comes out to $180 shipped.

https://www.thinkgeek.com/product/irto/?srp=3

Use Promo Code Frogger at checkout...........

Also if you have an ebates account sign in with ebates and get 5.0% cash back today. So $9 cash back. Kylo Ren $171 Total

I just was heading over here to post this haha. Glad you got the news up! I love TG. Kylo ordered for $166.69 (minus sales tax).

I wonder why they excluded Vader? I bought him from them last time at 30% off. Guess they didn't want to clear stock at that discount. Anyways good luck everyone

I saw that too! Really tempted to get Kylo but I have to pass.

Interesting that Vader is excluded and Kylo is not, since you’re right—they both say on their pages that both are "excluded from site-wide promotions”.

I just hope this doesn’t spell the end of heavily discounted sixth scale figures at ThinkGeek!

They sold out Vader in a blink last time at 30%+. They going to wait on doing that again haha.

I wished they had first order Trooper set. I'd buy ASAP.

Got mine in the mail this morning. Pleasantly surprised at how much better looking this figure is in person.

Code doesn't work on Kylo anymore... :( And after I finally caved and have been thinking of ordering him. Damn.

Yeah, too bad too. I was considering getting Sideshow Indy from Think Geek when they got him in stock. He's now listed as ineligible as well.

Bummer. But really I'm relieved. I was *this* close to ordering Kylo.

Yeah I'm kinda relieved too. As much as he's a visually cool looking character I told myself NO new Star Wars trilogy stuff. Classic only and the occasional Prequel character since I already have a bunch of Sideshow figures from the prequels/clone wars. He's the only figure I've been remotely interested in as I don't like the trooper designs. Maybe I'd have gotten BB-8 but not if I have to buy it as a 2 pack with Rey. I'm sure they'll be many more Kylo Ren's to come and hopefully his look continues to evolve and only gets better and I'm sure I'll eventually own one.

Yeah I'm kinda relieved too. As much as he's a visually cool looking character I told myself NO new Star Wars trilogy stuff. Classic only and the occasional Prequel character since I already have a bunch of Sideshow figures from the prequels/clone wars. He's the only figure I've been remotely interested in as I don't like the trooper designs. Maybe I'd have gotten BB-8 but not if I have to buy it as a 2 pack with Rey. I'm sure they'll be many more Kylo Ren's to come and hopefully his look continues to evolve and only gets better and I'm sure I'll eventually own one.

I’m just trying to show some restraint. :) I liked Kylo, but I’d rather use the limited space I have for other figures. I am getting Rey and BB8 (just ordered them today, as a matter of fact), and will get Old Man Han whenever he’s announced, but that might be it for TFA.

Back