1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice futzing FMH. Got a code for next SW purchase. Will see if that works with Ren

edit:nope, code doesn't work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So i have not ordered from SS IN A LOOOOOONG TIME. How long does it take after HK release for them to ship?

So i have not ordered from SS IN A LOOOOOONG TIME. How long does it take after HK release for them to ship?
4 to 8 weeks it seems. Though non North American customers will get it shipped first, direct from HK rather than from the US.

Will get him after seeing the movie today, but he is no Darth Vader. When he took his helmet off in the movie, my daughters were like "Ewwwwww, put it back on!" Funny they got an actor who did not look even remotely like han or Leia.

It's funny, my wife and I thought he was very striking looking. He had a strong presence when he took off the mask. Not some Hollywood pretty boy but very unique looking. Where's my Adam Driver headsculpt Hot Toys???

Lol
1e19a4cc21bcfac764ddf3fbb36d1206.jpg

I put mine on flex so I probably won't see him til about April, but I can wait it out. Maybe I'll grab a storm trooper to hold me over until then.

I finally opened mine. It's one of the most impressive HT release in a long time. The detail and costume is astounding.

I share your sentiment Rory. I want to say he's very "tactile" in that you can't help but be impressed with all the textures Hot Toys was able to capture with his clothing. Every piece of cloth feels different. Crazy how they are able to scale down patterns to such small detail.

A head sculpt would have been a bonus but like most of my other figures it would have stayed in the box. The helmet is just too cool not to display.

I agree. I opened for a quick peek....dayum mighty impressive fig. Easily one of the top SW figs in the collection

That's what I keep telling people about this figure. While this figure is as "simple" as it gets, the way Hot Toys nailed everything is absolute perfection and I don't get why people are going to wait ~2, at the minimum, for a 2.0 with Driver headsculpt :dunno

I've had this guy on PO for awhile now, just noticed Sideshow's estimated release date changed from Dec/Jan now its Jan/Feb :gah: I need a lightsaber so I can bash a control panel ALOT!!!

Anything else?

That's what I keep telling people about this figure. While this figure is as "simple" as it gets, the way Hot Toys nailed everything is absolute perfection and I don't get why people are going to wait ~2, at the minimum, for a 2.0 with Driver headsculpt :dunno

I'd buy both....this is one of those figures that "pop" it is done so well. I need Vader to arrive soon and HT get me a Sidious, Maul and Dooku stat.....

:gah: I need a lightsaber so I can bash a control panel ALOT!!!

:lol

Unless you pay those ridiculous eBay prices, nobody is going to see their Kylo until end of January.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

He hasn't even really been released in HK though right? I thought secret base just sold a handful early like they did wth the first order trooper. That's why even a lot of HK sellers are still on preorder.

And I am genuinely curious where they found the material for his cloak and hook. I love the patterning of the material and I haven't seen anything quite like it. And it matches the actual costume perfectly. The helmet app also looks spot on to the black series/anovos markings.

[...]
And I am genuinely curious where they found the material for his cloak and hook. I love the patterning of the material and I haven't seen anything quite like it. And it matches the actual costume perfectly. The helmet app also looks spot on to the black series/anovos markings.

They have digital patterns and looms these days...

Back