1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my Visual Dictionary today. Loads of great Kylo Ren images inside. I would highly recommend this!

53ad4e4ea8a1c4d82f216a2ff393a01a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Mine shipped today so probably won't get in in time for Christmas but I'm really looking forward to it.

Ah cool man. It's really good. I only paid £7.79 from amazon! Worth every penny

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I was looking at the books on Amazon and saw the novelization was written by Alan Dean Foster. Should be a good read, as not only is he a great author, but he was there at the beginning writing Star Wars for George.

Art book is great too, having to send mine back for a replacement though - have just flicked through it for the first time and found that 2 pages have score marks through them :(

I was looking at the books on Amazon and saw the novelization was written by Alan Dean Foster. Should be a good read, as not only is he a great author, but he was there at the beginning writing Star Wars for George.

I'm liking the audiobook sofar. About 2/3 trough.

Just finished the novelization Wade! Awesome extras. Now I'm curious, how does Kylo knows who Rey is? Dammit, I need this!!:gah:

How are those things? Like do character's sound similar to their movie counterparts ala Obi Wan in the PT compared to Clone Wars/Rebels?

The narrator does a good job, but it's his voice on all characters.

I hadn't noticed that. Makes me wonder if he'll have a different mask or none at all in Episode VIII ...

Yeah for some reason that was something that just stuck on my mind on the second viewing. I could see them going either way. Or he will have a new mask with the same look.

I will never display a Kylo Ren without his helmet on:lol

12328308_1678727999073974_1152751294_n.jpg

I often wondered how he got all his hair in there...

How are those things? Like do character's sound similar to their movie counterparts ala Obi Wan in the PT compared to Clone Wars/Rebels?

Generally you have one person doing all the voices. Or, on occasion, you have a man and a woman. He does all the male voices, she the female voices.
Other times, you have an ensemble.
But it's basically like listening to someone read you the book. I drive a lot, so i listen to audiobooks all the time. They are a great way to get a book read while you are doing something else that stops you from reading.

I hadn't noticed that. Makes me wonder if he'll have a different mask or none at all in Episode VIII ...

Yeah for some reason that was something that just stuck on my mind on the second viewing. I could see them going either way. Or he will have a new mask with the same look.

He'll be scarred, so it could go either way: show off his scars like a classic villain; or wear a mask to conceal them.

Just finished the novelization Wade! Awesome extras. Now I'm curious, how does Kylo knows who Rey is? Dammit, I need this!!:gah:

The popular theory is that she was at the Academy and Kylo actually spared her. The only problem I have with that theory is that he would have been 15 years old when she was left on Jakku. So who knows.

The popular theory is that she was at the Academy and Kylo actually spared her. The only problem I have with that theory is that he would have been 15 years old when she was left on Jakku. So who knows.

I'm not in the camp that she had training when she was little. in her vision Obi-Wan says "Rey, these are your first steps". That makes me feel touching the lightsaber was the beginning of her training. But we shall see...:)

His scarring has begun. He will probably lose more and more of his body as the movies go on, eventually being covered in his armour the more of his humanity he loses.

That's what I suspect. The mask and armour will eventually be the only thing keeping him alive, like his dear old grandpappy.

That's what I suspect. The mask and armour will eventually be the only thing keeping him alive, like his dear old grandpappy.

I reckon the reason we saw him with the mask off was so that when eventually we see what the dark side has made of him(Which he has done to himself), he will be an object to be pitied not hated, much like Vader.

Back