1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 319 - First Order Stormtroopers (Regular & Heavy Gunner) set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good. What did you actually do? Added a magnet in armor back plate and heavy blaster?

Looking good. What did you actually do? Added a magnet in armor back plate and heavy blaster?

Correct. Two magnet strong enough to handle the weight. Always wonder where the heavy gun suppose to be carry, and what is he purpose of the black circle on his back.... So I came up with this idea

Correct. Two magnet strong enough to handle the weight. Always wonder where the heavy gun suppose to be carry, and what is he purpose of the black circle on his back.... So I came up with this idea

Brilliant idea.!

I'm definitely doing this mod myself. What size magnets did you use? I assume they are neodymium.

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

Question - if you get the heavy can you simply remove the vest to make him look pretty much like a regular storm trooper??

I had Kylo on preorder but really wanted two troopers to flank him in my Detolf....but I am over extended already on my HT purchases this quarter....

BUT!!!!!!

My Bday and Christmas yielded a bevy of Amazon gift cards....so many that I picked up a slightly overpriced Heavy for only 50.00 of my own cash!!!!!

Now if only SS would start shipping Kylo.......

Pretty excited about this guy, I need suggestions on whom to partner him with....iI was thinking the Commander or a plain jane.

Suggestions????

Am I the only one that got them in? I cannot get the damn Heavy Gunner to hold his weapon.

BBTS surprised me with a $400 charge for the two pack today and it is shipping out.... Guess I missed the ten day notification..... they sure can send those notifications out for a $10 funko though.....

Already had a PF and three figures charging within two weeks and now this......

I got mine a few days ago and they look fantastic. The weapons are awesome.

Terrible for posing though. i haven't managed to get the heavy gunner to hold the gun in 2 hands.

They are still awesome though, and I love them.

Back