1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 319 - First Order Stormtroopers (Regular & Heavy Gunner) set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the heavy gunner only, didn't realize he doesn't come with the rifle. Thought I could get both looks with one trooper, damn~

Seems that they'll be charging and shipping the heavy gunner this Friday. Got an early process notification just now.

Just talked to Sideshow. They said the basic trooper came in and not the Gunner or two pack for Friday.

Got my boys a couple days ago. :yess:
image.jpg

They look awesome BF!

I think the hardest thing for me right now is figuring out which troopers I want to get. Having the squad leader, I kinda want to complete a squad, but the officer two pack is more appealing to me. Then there's the sweet snowtroopers. Too many to choose from!

I know right, the snow troops are a must as well. I already paid in full for my Kylo so I'm hoping to get him as soon as the HK release.

Those are good looking figures. I really like the streamlined look. There are some elements of the OG Stormies that I miss, like the integrated knee pad but all in all, these look damn fine.

They look awesome BF!

I think the hardest thing for me right now is figuring out which troopers I want to get. Having the squad leader, I kinda want to complete a squad, but the officer two pack is more appealing to me. Then there's the sweet snowtroopers. Too many to choose from!

Get all of them :lol

A few people were asking about the vest, it's removable and identicle to the standard one without it. You just don't get the larger blaster. But it's cheaper to get the larger blaster parted out than to get the turret and the vest parted out. So the way to go is get the Gunner if you want the two in one.

Me personally, I just want one trooper with all the parts to make the others if I had the option ; the backpack and binoculars for Jakku, the larger blaster and shoulder pad for squad leader or officer (but it sucks that those parts are not removable)

I'm less interested in the snow troopers or flame troopers but if the movie is amazing then I could be swayed.

Feeling a little guilty that I chose to pass on the hot toys sandtrooper but am open to mkre TFA troopers but that being said; sandtroopers and stormtroopers are too similar anyways, when HT comes out with OT snow troopers or biker scouts I'd be picking those up too.

Cant wait to get my set usually in my country always releasing 2-3 months after HK

Having a hard time getting many poses with the heavy gunner cannon, hand keeps falling off from forearm armour getting in the way of gun stock.

Having a hard time getting many poses with the heavy gunner cannon, hand keeps falling off from forearm armour getting in the way of gun stock.

Yeah its impossible to get a pose or even have him hold the cannon properly. The figure is nice though.

Yeah its impossible to get a pose or even have him hold the cannon properly. The figure is nice though.

This. I got my pair from AE. Great looking figures but they are borderline statues. The vinyl/rubber undersuit is awful if you are interested in anything other than museum poses. Really not sure why they did this. I'm sure some brave soul will mod the suit to allow posing but that ain't me.

Back