Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Hi again, I haven't heard back in a week so I wanted to check again to see if you have a photo of the cape with the Batman Returns cowl on the 89 DX09 body? I might also be interested in a wired cape for the Dark Knight Batman if you have those too.

Just check it
They don't fit well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Jaxon cape on Dx09
14994383776821995294918.jpg

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

北京国安;9319040 said:
Just check it
They doesn't fit well

No problem, thanks for letting me know, if you ever design a cape that can fit that (Returns cowl on DX09 '89 body) please let me know and I will buy from you, plus a TDK Batman wired cape!

Just got this guy (late to the party I know). I have had many Hot Toys figures over the years... but to be honest this really takes the batcake.

It's spelled buk kake.

北京国安;9329805 said:
Coollllllll!!

The effect is better than I thought

Hey there,

I just wanted to follow up and ask if you are able to make a cape that fits the DX09 body with Returns head on top to look like all your other photos? Would really like a custom that fits right and was wondering if you could design one.

Thanks!

Hey there,

I just wanted to follow up and ask if you are able to make a cape that fits the DX09 body with Returns head on top to look like all your other photos? Would really like a custom that fits right and was wondering if you could design one.

Thanks!

I've tried returns head & dx09 body they don't fit well

But my cape fits both head and body

Need a custom cape. Tony mei told me hes done with these. Waiting to hear back from others. Any one ever try alive customs on ebay?

Need a custom cape. Tony mei told me hes done with these. Waiting to hear back from others. Any one ever try alive customs on ebay?

Try Jaxon on here, he does some great ones

I have a Tony Mei cape (Final Battle, I think it was called), for my Dx09 Bats that I don't use any more. Not sure if that would help or look good on the Returns one.

Contact jaxon on FB definitely worth it.. I just got my 92 Batman as and will be getting a custom from him as well.i saw those eBay Alive customs as well but didn't really trust the quality since all the memebers here have plenty of reviews on jaxon and tony mei. But if you do go with alive let us know how you like it!

Tony Mei told me he's working on a new cape for the Keaton Batman figures, which he'll release later this year, so you may want to hold out for that.

Given the reviews, if you had it to do over would you buy the set or just the single Batman Returns figure?

My Batman now will have company!! :yess:

HJrbNql.jpg

HdQVevp.jpg

Dul7kcj.jpg

If any interested I'm selling mine.

550 euros with shipment.

It's regular catwoman.

I'm really struggling to decide whether to go for this or the DX09 89 version. For anyone that has had both in hand which would you recommend?

I'm really struggling to decide whether to go for this or the DX09 89 version. For anyone that has had both in hand which would you recommend?

The returns all the way for me, Iv had both sold my two 89 batmen when the returns released.
I have two of them now, one in a detolf alone the other by the batmobile.
Such a great look for batman and definitely one of my favourite if not favourite hot toys.
Slightly better articulation as well.
It's really preference of the suit tho.
I always loved the returns suit more

The returns all the way for me, Iv had both sold my two 89 batmen when the returns released.
I have two of them now, one in a detolf alone the other by the batmobile.
Such a great look for batman and definitely one of my favourite if not favourite hot toys.
Slightly better articulation as well.
It's really preference of the suit tho.
I always loved the returns suit more

Thank's for the quick reply! I like both looks actually so it's more about the quality of the figure and how they might hold up over time.

I have an 89 Joker on the way but would have no issue pairing a Returns Batman with him, it's still Keaton. Just want the best Keaton Bats, Joker and when Hot Toys get round to it a Pfeiffer Catwoman to have a Burton Batman display.

Do you have to get the two pack to get the ripped cowl? A tuxedo Bruce Wayne holds no interest to me but the torn cowl and Keaton sculpt on the Batsuit does look kinda cool.

Back